Kim Evans is an American broadcast meteorologist who has been working as the weekend morning meteorologist for California based ABC7 Eyewitness News.
The journey of her professional career started with her working in Hawaii, followed by San Diego and L.A.
Besides being a meteorologist, Kim also works for society as a social volunteer and aims to help people discover their talents so that they can achieve their goals.
For her community contribution and leadership, she has been recognized as one of the "Top 100 Women who Move the City."
Her Bio / Wiki (Age), Parents
Kim Evans is currently 47 years old, according to her date of birth: 27th February 1972.
For her education, she finished her high school from Southern California. She graduated from UCS and went on to the Mississippi State to study Meteorology.
You Might Find Interesting: Rania Abouzeid Wiki, Age, Married, Husband, Family
Moreover, Kim was born to a Japanese mother and an American father.
Kimi Evans poses with her mom on 3 August 2018 (Photo: Kimi Evans' Instagram)
But she was raised by her single mother in Japan and Los Angeles.
While growing up, Kim Evans was not very fortunate to meet her father, as he had disappeared from the life of her mother and hers somehow.
However, when Kim was able to make decisions, she started searching for his father with the help of a private investigator.
A few times later, she finally met her dad and also had a good time with him before he passed away due to cancer on 16th February 2018.
Kim Evans stands at the height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 meters).
Is Kim Evans Married To Husband?
No, Kim Evans is not married yet, as she has not mentioned anything regarding the subject.
Being an active social media personality, she usually posts that she has been propelling a single life. In a similar instance, she even posted pictures enjoying her time with her friends rather than with some guy on a date on Valentine’s Day 2019.
Related: Chris Burrous Bio, Age, Birthday, Wife, Family, Parents, KTLA, Salary
Nonetheless, Kim must be waiting for the right person to arrive with whom she could take forward her life forever.
Interesting Facts About Kimi Evans
- Kimi loves to go on new hiking spots, attending community events, spending time at the beach and emceeing.
- Her first job after college was as a casting director and production assistant translator for a Japanese production company.
- She used to be a competitive hula dancer for about eight years and even modeled during her teenage.
- She is a member of the board for the Japanese American Citizens League for nearly 20 years.
- She coaches people with motivational speeches, public speaking, and reviewing tapes for new journalists.
- She runs two fitness studios, pushHouse and Pilates Plus, which are located at Encinitas and Pacific Beach respectively.