Britt Johnson is an American sports reporter and host who has been associated with Obsev Studios since September 2015. At Obsev Studios, she is responsible for producing daily sports updates and generating viewers on social media platforms.
Moreover, she started her career as a sports intern for KSEE-TV 24 in August 2007 and went on to serve the network for ten months until May 2008. She then joined the Entertainment Scoop network as a Red Carpet Host in June 2014. Immediately after that, she served as a Sports Reporter for the City of Torrance until November 2015.
Besides being a sports reporter, she enjoys advocating for fitness and healthy lifestyles and has been conducting her life as a vegetarian since 2013.
Wiki: Age, Height, Education
Britt Johnson stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches (1.62 meters) and weighs around 52 kg (115 lbs).
Her birthplace happens to be Fresco, California. The American native holds a mixed ethnicity.
MLB Network's Sportscaster: Heidi Watney Wedding, Married, Engaged, Husband, Boyfriend, Bio
She attended California State University from 2004 to 2008 and graduated with a major in Communication and minor in Special event planning.
Britt Johnson grew up as the eldest child of her parents---she has two younger siblings, a brother, and a sister. Her brother is in the US military.
Britt Johnson (middle) poses with her younger siblings on 24 September 2017 (Photo: Britt Johnson's Instagram)
Britt was just 13 years old when her mother died. But, she was fortunate to have her father by her side who brought up her and her siblings, providing all the necessary facilities.
5 Things To Know About Britt Johnson
- Britt has a strong fan following on social media with over 78K followers on the Instagram account and over 6K followers on the Twitter account.
- She also runs a self-titled YouTube channel with over 36K subscribers---she publishes her life updates via regular vlogs.
- She is the main host for The Fumble show on Obsev Studios currently. She also helped the show to gain an audience of over 1 million subscribers.
- She aims to start a broadcasting camp for girls so that she can help them empower, build self-esteem, and find their voice by enhancing their public speaking skills.
- She quotes, “I think everyone is given the opportunity in life; you just have to be prepared when your opportunity comes.”
- Britt celebrates her birthday on the 24th of February.