Virginia Cha is currently an anchor at ABC 10News based in San Diego, California Area. Over the course of her journalism career, she has mostly showcased her expertise in both national and local news.
She covered many notable events so far. Of all, the most memorable ones would be Hurricane Katrina, the elections in 2008, the demise of Michael Jackson and not to mention, the takedown of Osama bin Laden.
Virginia Cha's Birthday, Ethnicity
Virginia Cha celebrates her birthday every year on the 1st of September.
Also A News Personality From 10News: Megan Parry Bio, Married, Husband, Salary
She is a Korean-American, recently based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Married Life With Husband
Virginia rarely brings her personal affairs in the media and public despite being a media personality herself. Even her social media is devoid of clear evidence to direct her relationship status.
However, a few tweets of her suggests that she has a daughter who adores Disney's movie Frozen.
Also, back in October of 2013, Virginia appeared in an episode of Joey Fatone’s cooking show, My Family Recipe Rocks, with her husband Edward (Ed).
Virginia Cha alongside her husband, Edward and host Joey Fatone in My Family Recipe Rocks (Photo: livewellnetwork.com)
So far, the show marked the first and last time people got the scoops on Virginia's married life.
The husband-wife duo had shared their favorite family recipes revealing the stories behind it.
Edward exhibiting his Italian roots made salmon puff pastry, a dish that carries quite some memories for both Virginia and Edward. It was the first meal that Edward ever cooked for Virginia.
Fascinating Read: Zain Asher Wiki, Married, Husband, Boyfriend, Salary, Net Worth, Bio
They had just started dating and it had been "maybe" a couple of weeks. Her then-boyfriend had invited her over, saying that he was going to cook dinner for her.
And after struggling a bit, Edward eventually mastered salmon puff pastry, the one that he loved off all the dishes his mother prepared for him, solely to impress Virginia.
Quick Facts On Virginia Cha
- Before 10News, Virginia worked as an anchor at CNN/HLN and CNN.comLIVE, situated at the world headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. And, prior to joining the team there, she was an NBC correspondent based in New York.
- During 1990, already a Miss Maryland beauty trophy winner, Virginia won the first runner up in the Miss America pageant.
- She commenced her on-air career in Boston and Hartford.
- She is engaged in several humanitarian causes including Rosie's Place, Boys and Girls Club, and First Night Boston.
- She is a proud alumnus from Princeton University.