Jane Musky is an American art director and production designer, who has showcased her work as a production designer in hit movies like When Harry Met Sally (1989), Ghost (1990), Maid in Manhattan (2002), The Seagull (2018), Set It Up (2018), and Hustlers (2019) amongst many.
Jane Musky's Wiki, Age
Jane Musky was born as Jane Michelle Musky on 27 May 1954 in Maplewood, New Jersey, USA.
The talented production designer attended Columbia High School in Maplewood, New Jersey.
Jane Musky is a married woman. She has been married to Scandal (TV series) actor Tony Goldwyn since 18 April 1987.
Together, the pair are parents of two grown-up daughters: Anna Musky-Goldwyn, a scriptwriter, and Tess Goldwyn, an actress.
Quick Fact: Jane's husband Tony posted Jane’s young photo (set as his phone’s lock) via Instagram on Valentine’s 2020. He captioned the picture saying, “My forever screensaver! Sometimes a photo perfectly captures a person’s spirit. This is my Jane. It’s been the same from the day I met her.”
Husband, Tony Goldwyn's Bio
Jane Musky's husband, Tony Goldwyn, is an established television and movie actor best known for the role of 'President Fitzgerald Grant III' in the ABC drama Scandal. He has shown his acting brilliance in films like Ghost, The Last Samurai, The Divergent Series: Insurgent The Last House on the Left, The Mechanic, Divergent, and The Belko Experiment.
Besides acting, Tony is also professionally engaged as a producer, director, as well as political activist. He hugely supports Hillary Clinton; hence, he even directed an ad for Clinton's Presidential campaign starring celebrities like Kerry Washington, Ellen Pompeo, Shonda Rhimes, and Viola Davis.
Jane Musky with her husband Tony Goldwyn during the 25th Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation's Academy Awards Viewing Party on 26 February 2017 (Photo: Getty Images)
Besides, Tony serves for a non-profit organization named Americares Foundation, which provides emergency medical aid in the USA and around the world.
Tony was born in Los Angeles, California, to actress Jennifer Howard and movie producer Samuel Goldwyn Jr. on 20 May 1960.
7 Interesting Facts About Jane Musky
- Jane Musky is the sister-in-law of studio exec John Goldwyn and actress Colleen Camp.
- She is an aunt of actress and writer Emily Goldwyn.
- She is the daughter-in-law of Samuel Goldwyn Jr. & Jennifer Howard, and granddaughter-in-law of Hollywood mogul Samuel Goldwyn, Frances Howard, Sidney Howard, and Clare Eames.
- Her husband Tony Goldwyn has won the ‘Audience Award - Honorable Mention at the Philadelphia Film Festival’ for Conviction in 2010 and ‘TV Guide Awards’ for Scandal in 2013. Also, he was nominated for the ‘Saturn Awards - Best Supporting Actor’ for his acting in Ghost in 1991.
- Her daughter Anna Musky-Goldwyn is the screenwriter of popular TV series Supergirl.
- She is not active in social medi; she doesn't have social media handles.
- In March 2017, it was rumored that her husband Tony was having an affair with his Disneyland’s co-star Huma Abedin. But the rumors were dismissed by herself saying that they are all good friends.