Camille Leblanc-Bazinet is a Canadian CrossFit athlete and weight lifter, who is considered as one of CrossFit’s most enduring athletes.
She began to compete at a higher level in the sport in 2011. She gathered wide attention after winning the title of Fittest Woman on Earth at the 2014 Games. Along with that, she has also finished in the top 10 in four out of her seven Games appearances and won five out of seven regional competitions.
Camille Leblanc-Bazinet’s Married Life, Husband
CrossFit athlete Camille Leblanc-Bazinet has been married to athlete Dave Lipson since 2013. Dave is a CrossFit athlete, coach, writer, as well as the national qualifier in physique, classic, and bodybuilding.
Personal Life: Is Nicki Aycox Married Or Still Dating Boyfriend?
The couple first met in the year 2010 when they were at a competition. According to FOX 5, Dave had a soft spot for Camille since the time he first saw her. He narrated his first encounter with her saying,
“I saw her come off the floor, speaking this funny language. I thought ‘it’s too bad that girl is from the Ukraine because I would love to date her.’”
Eventually, they started having conversations, followed by a few dates, and spent time getting to know each other. Dave even shifted to Boston, where Camille lived then so that they could have more time to spend together.
As for Camille, she fell for Dave’s humor.
Camille Leblanc-Bazinet with her husband Dave Lipson on 1 March 2020 (Photo: Camille Leblanc-Bazinet's Instagram)
They continued to date for three years before tying the knots.
Bio: Age, Twin Sister
Camille Leblanc-Bazinet was born on 10 October 1998 in Richelieu, Canada. She has a twin sister who goes by the name Rachel. Also, she has an older sister named Claude, and a younger brother named Alexis.
Interesting: Cora Jakes Coleman [T. D. Jakes' Daughter] Husband, Family & Bio
In the family, Camille’s father runs a family gym. Her mother’s name is Danielle Leblanc.
8 Quick Facts About Camille Leblanc-Bazinet
- As of March 2020, Camille Leblanc-Bazinet is training to qualify in the weightlifting category in the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo. Olympic Games 2020 is set to start in July.
- She posted a romantic post dedicating to her husband on Valentine’s Day 2020 via Instagram. She mentioned him as “My Forever Valentine.”
- She is a former gymnast who currently serves on the CrossFit Level 1 Seminar Staff.
- Camille has a degree in chemical engineering.
- She stands at the height of 5 feet 2 inches (1.57 meters) and weighs 130 pounds.
- In 2017, she withdrew from the Reebok CrossFit Games after just two events due to a shoulder injury.
- Her husband, Dave Lipson, goes by the username @davefreakinlipson on Instagram.
- Camille has amassed over 1.4 million followers on her Instagram.