Cora Jakes Coleman is an American preacher and religious author, who serves as the overseer of the children's ministry at the nondenominational megachurch The Potter's House.
Besides that, she is also the creator of the blog titled Fertility Faith and author of the self-help book titled Faithing It (2015).
Bio: Age, Birthday
Cora Jakes Coleman was born as 'Cora Jakes' on 19 July 1987 in Dallas, Texas, United States. Her birth sign is Cancer.
Cora Jakes Coleman's Wedding, Husband & Children
Cora Jakes Coleman is a married woman.
She and her husband, Brandon Coleman, walked down the aisle in front of 150 close family and friends in a private wedding ceremony on 4 June 2011.
Personal Life Details: Greta Lee Bio: Married Status, Husband & Children Details
The wedding was held at Cora's family estate, which was themed peaches and cream "Southern Affair" by transforming the estate into a southern garden, complete with breathtaking floral arrangements, romantic columns, and a string quartet.
Cora Jakes Coleman and her husband Brandon Coleman goes all smiles on 15 February 2020 (Photo: Cora Jakes Coleman's Instagram)
As of now, they are parents of two children: a daughter, Amauri Noelle Coleman, and a son, Jason Coleman. However, both the children are not their biological children; the couple adopted them after Cora experienced infertility and failed IVF cycles.
Husband, Brandon Coleman
Cora's husband, Brandon Coleman, is a famous American rapper, singer, and songwriter who hails from Charleston, South Carolina. In the music world, he is also recognized by the name Skii(sk-î) Ventura.
His notable musical work includes Dear Introduction (mixtape), Alpha (album), IDCLRWAR (song), Major Propheit (song), and Oh Lord (song). His music showcases lines of hip-hop, street culture, truth, and gospel without isolation.
Family Insight: T. D. Jakes' Daughter
Cora Jakes Coleman is the eldest daughter of T. D. Jakes (a pastor, author, and filmmaker) and Serita Jakes (author, public speaker, and visionary social activist).
Her parents, together, are founders of many organizations, including The Potter's House and Clay Academy.
Cora also has four siblings: a sister, Sarah Jakes, and three brothers, Jermaine Jakes, Jamar Jakes, and Thomas Jr Jakes.
Interesting Facts About Cora Jakes Coleman
- Cora Jakes Coleman is also a spiritual advisor and mentors to many people, civic leaders and celebrities, corporate executives, including Letoya Luckett and Tamar Braxton.
- She runs a self-titled YouTube channel, where she posts sermons and other faith-based content.
- She released her book titled Ferocious Warrior: Dismantle Your Enemy and Rise in July 2019.
- In her wedding, she wore an ivory strapless gown designed by Mori Lee and arrived at the wedding location in a vintage Rolls Royce.
- Her husband, Brandon Coleman, is the founding member of the conglomerate, The Major Prophets (TMP). TMP presents a unique sound and message, fusing everyday realities and faith, that navigates the human experience through electric lyrics and perspective.
- Cora has amassed over 200 thousand followers on her Instagram.