There are a lot of social-stereo type careers like doctor, lawyer, engineer, and so on but people are now choosing to be a YouTuber since it is a promising and well-paying career.
Laura is an outstanding make-up artist, who chose YouTube as her career. With her talent in makeup, she has amassed a massive fan following on social media.
She is married and shares some part of her personal life with her fans. Laura and her husband have the most unbelievable first meeting. Her relationship is one of the cutest things on the internet these days with regular posts.
Laura Lee’s Short Bio: Family, Career
Laura was born in 1988 in Alabama and celebrates her birthday on 1st September. She grew up in Mongomery, Alabama. During her childhood, she was nicknamed Laural playfully. Laura was brought up along with her sister, Ashley Lee. She has some warm memories with her sister of smacking each other with Barbie dolls.
Don't Miss: Sarah Keith-Lucas Married, Husband or Partner, Pregnant, Children
Laura Lee with her sister Ashley Lee on 26th February 2014. (Photo: Laura's Twitter)
Laura started posting her make-up photos first on Instagram, and eventually, she started getting requests to make tutorial videos. Finally, in the year 2013, she took the call of making videos as a make-up artist. She covered not only make-up videos but also make-up hacks, tutorials, and even product reviews as well.
Eventually, a year later in October 2014, she was named the Beauty Guru of the Month of Star Central Magazine.
A couple of years later, in 2016, Laura was already collaborating with Violet Voss on an eyeshadow palette. And a year later, she helped create her own shade of lipstick shade with Mac cosmetic. Also in the same year, she collaborated with Benefit Cosmetic’s Benefit Island Collection solely on The Brow Pencil.
She is quite successful in the makeup business as she has already started her own brand of makeup named Laura Lee Los Angeles.
Laura appeared in Today for the promotion of her brand. She has already released a couple of eyeshadow palettes along with three liquid lipsticks and an eyeliner. Through her years of succession, she is able to accumulate a net worth of over $350,000.
See Also: Lisa Breckenridge Bio, CBS, Husband, Family, Salary, Net Worth, Height
Who Is Laura Lee’s Husband?
Laura is happily married to her long-term boyfriend Tyler Williams, whom she met in high school. She got to know him when she was short on lunch money and her friend asked Tyler to give her some. Laura states she did not know him nor talk to him until senior year.
Recently on 10th January 2018, Laura shared a post on Instagram congratulating themselves on their ten years of togetherness.
As from her post, it seems that the couple is together since 2008. Taking her caption which mentions about glowing up along with his best friend Tyler, is the best thing that has happened to her and anything she could ask for. Their age in love and dating is quite phenomenal as compared to other celebrities.
Although the couple is together for ten years, they only got married in 2015. The had already been engaged three years earlier before their marriage. They halted their marriage ceremony because Tyler was in college and when he finally graduated, they married at the earliest.
Read Also: Meredith Garofalo To Get Married? Also, Age, Height & Family Details
Some More Facts About Laura Lee
- Beauty YouTuber Laura Lee Launched Sunglass Collaboration with Diff Eyewear in July 2018. An aviator frame, dubbed Peachy, in three shades: rose gold, black, and gunmetal. Each pair is priced at $85, and consumers would receive a free Tarte lipstick with every purchase.
- Laura released her second eyeshadow palette, "Nudie Patootie" along with three liquid lipsticks and eyeliner in April 2018.
- One of her most popular videos, "15 Back To School Heatless Hairstyles," earned more than 2.5 million views in less than two months.
- Laura opened her Twitter in May 2009, long before the creation of her YouTube channel.
- Laura introduced her husband, Tyler Williams to her subscribers in the July 2015 video "The Husband Tag | Meet My Husband."
- In addition, Laura worked as a medical assistant and says if she were not you tuber, she would still be a medical assistant in Montgomery, Alabama.