James Charles is a world-wide renowned internet personality. He is best known for his makeup and DIY tutorial videos. He uploads the videos in his self-titled YouTube channel, which was created on 2nd December 2015—has more than 16.9 million subscribers and nearly 2 billion views.
Apart from his works, he also got love and respect from the public as an openly gay man. Due to his acceptance of his sexuality, he has managed to motivate several peoples around the world to come forward and accept who they are.
James Charles’ Personal Life, Boyfriend?
James Charles is living an openly gay life since his childhood. At the age of 12, he revealed his sexuality in front of his parents, who accepted the fact.
James Charles in a beach of Malibu, California on 4 February 2020 (Photo: James Charles' Instagram)
However, when it comes to revealing his partner/personal life details, James remains quiet. But, as per dexerto.com, on 12th January 2020, it is known that he is single. Also, it’s reported that he had hosted the TikTok version of the reality television show, The Bachelor, in order to find a boyfriend.
Wiki: Age Plus Parents
Hailing from Bethlehem, New York, James Charles was born on 23rd May 1999 as James Charles Dickinson. He is the oldest child of his father, a contractor, and his mother, Christie Dickinson. Also, he has a younger brother named Ian Charles.
More Talents From America: Analeigh Tipton Dating Status: Details On Her Relationship & New Boyfriend
Much like his older brother, James, Ian is also a popular internet personality and is often featured in James’ YouTube videos.
For his education, James attended Bethlehem Central High School—graduated in June 2017.
According to Celebrity Net Worth, the American internet sensation plus makeup artist, James Charles has managed to make a healthy net worth of $22 million.
Ten Interesting Facts About James Charles
- James Charles’ birth sign is Gemini.
- He stands at the height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 meters).
- His parents were married on 27th September 1997. On 27th September 2019, his parents celebrated their 22nd wedding anniversary.
- His father was one of his great supporters. He even converted their house’s basement into a makeup studio so that he could practice.
- He has garnered more than 16.4 million followers in his Instagram account and more than 4.8 million followers in his Twitter account.
- Before being famous and a makeup artist, he used to be a hairstyler. After he got an interest in makeup, he used to try it on his friends.
- After being the male spokesperson for CoverGirl, he got the chance to work in commercials alongside Katy Perry, Sofia Vergara, Nura Afia, DJ Amy Pham, and many more renowned personalities.
A Ballet Dancer: Francesca Hayward Wiki Reveals Family Information
- In 2016, he appeared as a guest in the hit television show, The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Later, in 2017, he and the famous actress-singer, Zendaya, took part in a CoverGirl Makeup Challenge.
- He had a slogan named Easy, Breezy, Beautiful, in his graduation cap.
- He officially became a member of the Sister Squad in 2018.
- His most viewed post came in October 2018 when he posted a video in which he did Kylie Jenner's Halloween makeup.
- In 2016, James became the first male spokesperson/ambassador of the cosmetic brand named CoverGirl.