Southhampton native Elliott Spencer is a talented comedian who can be seen around Comedy Circles with the likes of famous comedians Jimmy Carr and David Mitchell.
Besides comedy, Elliott also has a love for photography, writing and is a big music fan.
His Bio, Parents
Elliott Spencer was born on 2nd May 1987 in Southhampton, England.
His parents go by the name Robert Spencer and Melinda Spencer.
His Is Gay, Married To Stephen Fry
Elliott Spencer is open about his sexuality, and everyone who recognizes him knows that he is gay.
Read More: Michele Lepe Husband, Children, Parents
And while considering his sexuality, he has also found a perfect partner/husband in actor Stephen Fry who he got married to in the year 2015.
Moreover, Stephen Fry is a British actor, comedian, and radio personality who is a native of Hampstead, London, and was born on 24th August 1957.
Additionally, he has appeared in various movies, which include V for Vendetta, A Fish Called Wanda, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows, and The Borrowers.
From Dating To Wedding History
Elliott Spencer met his now-husband, Stephen Fry, in 2014, who, interestingly, is 30-year older than Elliott and is of the same age as Elliott’s father.
However, the age made no difference because they immediately realized some equation between them and started dating soon after meeting.
A year later, the pair even got married on 17th January 2015, completing all legal procedures at the Norfolk town of Dereham.
Elliott Spencer and Stephen Fry sign for marriage registration on 17 January 2015 (Photo: Stephen Fry's Twitter)
After the wedding, Elliott’s husband expressed his happiness through the Twitter post where he wrote,
Gosh. @ElliottGSpencer and I go into a room as two people, sign a book and leave as one. Amazing.
As for now, Elliott and Stephen are taking their relationship strength to strength and have been helping each other to grow by being together through all the ups and downs.
7 Things To Know About Elliott Spencer And Stephen Fry
- Around 2018, Elliott and his husband Stephen relocated to Los Angeles and purchased a £1.8million home with three-bedroom and three-bathroom, at high in the exclusive Hollywood Hills.
- The pair does not shy away from walking around together, as they have been spotted at a flurry of events over the years, including the London Live launch party in April 2015 with Nancy Dell’olio and Tracey Emin and the Tony award program in June 2015.
- While speaking to Daily Mail, Elliott’s father, Robert, shared that he and his wife were very happy about his son and his son-in-law relationship and they were over the moon.
- At the time of their marriage in 2015, Elliott was 27 years old whereas Stephen was 57 years old.
- Elliott and Stephen had to leave their honeymoon destination after locals opposing homosexual newlyweds.