Travis Van Winkle began modeling as a teenager, working for Abercrombie & Fitch and Walmart.
By the time he was twenty, he had moved to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career. Having never learned acting before, he soon started taking cold reading classes.
He landed in Julianne Hough's music video for 'That Song in My Head' back in 2008 and eventually on several small and big-screen roles.
Playing 'Trent DeMarco' in the two megahit movies, Transformers (2007), and Friday the 13th (2009), really helped out his career in the long run.
Travis Van Winkle's Age, Height
Travis was born on the 4th of November 1982 in Victorville in California. He now stands to a height of 6 feet (1.83 meters).
Travis is the middle of three children. His father has Dutch ancestry while his mother is of half Irish and half Polish background.
You Must Not Miss: Liza Tarbuck Married, Husband, Partner, Lesbian, Personal Life, Radio 2
He remained in Victorville alongside his one older brother and one younger sister, and parents, Sally (née Fitzgerald) and Charles Van Winkle, until he was two. The family then moved to Oscoda, Michigan.
Again, when he was eight, his family moved to Peachtree City, Georgia. While there, he attended McIntosh High School and further pursued his education at the University of West Georgia.
Is Travis Married?
Travis is not yet married or at least so says his thus far revealed story in social media and other media platforms.
However, he sure talked about his love interest at some point in his life, be it on social media platforms.
Who is His Girlfriend?
Travis has openly talked about his relationship with Jessica Kemejuk, a gorgeous, who builds a decent fan-following on her Instagram.
Travis Van Winkle tweets about his girlfriend on 6 November 2016 (Photo: Travis Van Winkle's Instagram)
On the 9th of February 2017 on the arrival of his Schnauzer Terrier, Travis wrote-
New car. New dog. New girlfriend. Jk. I love my girlfriend. I'm keeping the one I have. Now let's welcome Nina to the Family.
Meanwhile, today there have been no such gestures- making it likely impossible to keep a tab on their relationship.
Interesting Facts On Travis Van Winkle!
- He spent fifteen days in an 'ashram' in India. While in there he took a ten days 'vow of silence'.
- Travis designed an app called 'BellyBump' with fellow actor Justin Baldoni and musician Travis Clark. The app tracks and records a woman's pregnancy.
- He is actively committed to several humanitarian causes. Traveling to Nicaragua, Haiti, and Africa he contributed plenty as a global ambassador for buildOn, a global nonprofit organization that assembles schools in developing countries.
- He organized and hosted a celebrity talent show called Love Life: Livestream in order to raise money for the very cause.
- More so, he also toured through Detroit to Malawi for the welfare of children from disadvantaged neighborhoods.
- He reportedly dated Jamie Hill, while filming Asylum back in 2008.
- He portrayed guest characters in That's So Raven (2003-2007), The O.C. (2003), and 7th Heaven (1996-2007).