Mark O'Brien is a Canadian actor and filmmaker, who is known for his television roles like Tom Rendon on Halt and Catch Fire (2015-2017) and Des Courtney on Republic of Doyle (2010-2014). Along with that, he has also acted in movies like Ready or Not (2019), Hammer (2019), The Front Runner (2018), Arrival (2016), and The Dark Stranger (2015).
For now, Mark is working on his upcoming projects, The Righteous and Blue Bayou, both of which are set to release in 2020.
Bio: Age, Height
Mark O'Brien was born on 7 May 1984 in St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. He graduated Bachelor of Arts from the Memorial University of Newfoundland with an English major.
Another Talented Actor: Actor Brett Goldstein Bio: Age, Married Status To Wife Details
He possesses a towering height of 6 feet 2½ inches (1.89 meters). His zodiac sign is Taurus.
Actor Mark O'Brien was raised by a nurse mother and a truck driver father. He has three older sisters in his family.
Married Status, Baby
Mark O'Brien is married to actress Georgina Reilly. The two tied knots on 6th January 2013.
The actor-actress duo first met in St. John’s, Newfoundland, on the set of the hit show Republic of Doyle (2010-2014). A year before their wedding, in 2012, they exchanged the rings and got engaged.
In November 2017, Mark and his wife welcomed a baby girl in their life named Penelope Florence O’Brien.
Mark O'Brien with his wife Georgina Reilly and daughter Penelope Florence O’Brien on 26 December 2019 (Photo: Mark O'Brien's Instagram)
Recently, Mark and Georgina were spotted celebrating Christmas of 2019, along with their baby girl Penelope.
Mark O'Brien’s Wife Details
Mark O'Brien’s wife Georgina Reilly is also an actress and has worked in various movies and TV shows throughout her career.
Interesting: Emma DiGiovine Bio, Age, Net Worth, Jesse Watters
Some of her notable roles in Hollywood include the character of Laurel-Ann Drummond in the 2008 film Pontypool and Sabrina Reynolds in the 2012 television series The L.A. Complex.
Five Quick Facts About Mark O'Brien
- Canadian Comedy Awards nominated Mark for his performance on the television series Republic of Doyle in 2011 and 2014. As a filmmaker, he has won The Assembly Hall Award in Emerging and Local Filmmaker category for short film Better People by Lakeshorts International Short Film Festival in 2013 and the Platinum Award in Best Short Film category for short movie Sweetieface by WorldFest Houston in 2014.
- He has starred with actor Lee Pace in the AMC's television series Halt and Catch Fire (2015-2017).
- He wrote five episodes of 2012’s television series Diary of a Deadly P.I.
- His television acting credit includes shows like City on a Hill (2019), The Last Tycoon (2016-2017), Killjoys (2015), Saving Hope (2014), Republic of Doyle (2010-2014) and Halt and Catch Fire (2015-2017).
- He has over 20 thousand followers on both his Twitter as well as Instagram handle.