If you have watched the Discovery’s docu-dramas, Moonshiners (2011) and Tickle (2013), you certainly know who Steven Ray Tickle is. He is an American television personality who managed to achieve name and fame through the television platform. He is also referred to as ‘Tickle.’
Steven resides in rural Pittsylvania County, Virginia, and is often seen working in the town of Gretna.
Steven Ray Tickle was born on 30 November 1976 in Southwest Virginia, the US.
Role In Moonshiners
Steven Ray Tickle appears as a moonshiner in the Discovery’s American docudrama television series Moonshiners. He starred in the show since its first season on 6 December 2011 to its seventh season on 27 March 2018.
Talented Actor: Nathaniel Arcand Married Status & Family Insight | Complete Bio
The show follows the story of Steven and a group of other men and women who make and sell illegal homemade liquor in the Appalachian Mountains.
Married- Wife Details
Steven Ray Tickle is married to Carol Tickle, a bail bondswoman.
He met his soulmate, Carol, in 2012, and after dating for several years, the two finally tied the wedding knot on 30th December 2019.
Steven Ray Tickle poses with his wife Carol Tickle on 28 July 2019 (Photo: Steven Ray Tickle's Facebook)
The newlywed pair arranged their wedding ceremony in the moonshine theme where the Moonshiners stars like Tim Smith, Henry, and Kenny Law, along with the pair’s family and friends, were present as guests.
Steven Ray Tickle was formerly arrested for public intoxication in March 2013. The police had to carry him to a city jail after a citizen allegedly complained of him drinking from an open container in a parking lot.
He was released later that day following a minor charge of being drunk in the public place.
Similarly, in 2015, Steven was charged for his misdoing when he was alleged of possessing a sawed-off shotgun. He was caught with the gun during a routine traffic stop in July. Likewise, in February 2016, he was convicted of illegal firearm possession, and for that, he was given a three-year suspended sentence on 24 March 2016.
As of January 2020, Steven Ray Tickle is a free man and is out of jail.
Seven Quick Facts About Steven Ray Tickle
- Steven Ray Tickle has a daughter from his past relationship. Steven’s current wife Carol Tickle is his daughter’s stepmother.
- His father died when he was sentenced to jail.
- He was reported to be thinking of running against U.S. Representative Robert Hurt in Virginia’s 5th congressional district as an independent in 2013.
- According to Celebrity Networth, his net worth was $300 thousand, as of 2013.
- He is a cooking enthusiast who is known for preparing interesting moonshine-based recipes
- He lived in the Washington area for two years working as a carpenter.
- He has a Facebook page by the name Steven Tickle where he has been followed by over 38K followers.