Kate Bilo is an American meteorologist, who has been associated as a chief meteorologist with CBS Philly and CBS 3’s Eyewitness News weather team since October 2010. She hosts the weather news shows on weeknights at 5 pm, 6 pm, 10 pm, and 11 pm.
The talented weather expert started her meteorologist career in 2004—over these years, she forecasted news for several television and radio networks, including Bloomberg Television Network, FOX News, ABC News Now, and CNBC.
Besides weather news, Kate has hosted CBS’s Daytime Emmy Award-nominated talk show ‘THE TALK’ twice as the guest host.
Furthermore, when she is not working, she likes to read books, travel, riding a bike, taking long walks, and help needy children by contributing to various charities.
Kate Bilo’s Exclusive Bio
Meteorologist Kate Bilo is a native of Phoenixville, Philadelphia, United States. Her father’s name is Tom.
Another Meteorologist: Maria LaRosa Age, Married, Husband, Divorce, Boyfriend and Net Worth
She earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Spanish and International Business from Penn State University in the year 2003. Besides that, she also holds a Bachelor’s degree Geosciences from Mississippi State University.
Wedding, Husband, Baby
Kate Bilo is married to Scott Eby who is a senior software engineer by profession. The couple tied the knot in September 2007.
Interesting: Tasie Lawrence Husband, Family, Ethnicity
Together, the two are parents of three children—two sons and a daughter. Their first son was born in 2009, the second baby, a son, was born in 2012 and the third baby, a daughter, was born in 2017, respectively.
Kate Bilo shares a picture with her second baby on 24 December 2014 (Photo: Kate Bilo's Twitter)
The name of her first son is Leo—besides that, she has not revealed the name of her other two babies.
Interesting Facts About Kate Bilo
- Kate’s birthday falls on the 20th of June.
- She had announced that she was pregnant with her third baby during CBS 3 news on 19 November 2016.
- She celebrates her husband’s birthday (Scott Eby) on the 17th of August.
- She and her husband were at the Susan G. Komen "Pink Tie Ball" event on 16 October 2011.
- She joined as a morning meteorologist for CBS 3 in 2010 filling the slot vacated by network’s former meteorologist Maria LaRosa.
- She has set a goal to read 100 books each year.
- She works for the Free Library of Philadelphia’s Summer Reading program as Champion of Reading—she visits the libraries to read books for the children.
- She loves the sound of a thunderstorm; thus, she has a dream of going on a tornado chase in the Plains someday.
- She was threatened by a man to kill her; later, the man was caught and sentenced for five years.
- She enjoys a decent social media fan following—she has over 18 thousand followers on Twitter, over 3 thousand on Instagram, and over 23 thousand on Facebook.