Julie Durda is an American meteorologist, who anchors the weekday morning weather news on the ABC WPLG Local 10 in Miami, Florida. Along with that, she also occasionally appears on the weekend weather show of GMA.
Before joining WPLG Local 10, she worked at WSVN CHANNEL 7 in Miami, Florida. She left the network in 2012 after serving for five years, following a dispute with management who, reportedly, wanted her to leave as soon as possible.
Wiki-Like-Bio: Age, Education
Julie Durda was born on 29 January 1980 in Sacramento, California, United States. She embraces Caucasian ethnicity and currently resides in Fort Lauderdale, South Florida.
Another Meteorologist: Alexandra Wilson Is Married, Who Is Her Husband?
The AMS Certified Meteorologist, Julie Durda, completed her high schooling from Casa Roble High School. Then, she went on to study at American River College and Sacramento State. In the end, Julie finished her studies from Mississippi State University in 2009 with a degree in Meteorology.
Julie Durda's Personal Life: Husband, Baby
Julie Durda married David Radliff, a sales executive at the station, on 31 August 2012 at the Albany Country Club in New York. Nearly four years later, Julie and David welcomed a son named Dillon David on 8 June 2016.
Julie Durda poses for a photo with her hubby David and a son Dillon David in April 2019 (Photo: Julie Durda's Instagram)
Julie Durda's husband, David, is a native of Rexford, New York, who studied at Niskayuna High School and later at SUNY Plattsburgh. Currently, he serves as the national sales manager at CBS Television. Additionally, he formerly worked at WSVN.
Before getting married to her current husband, David, Julie Durda was briefly married to Bryan Francis from December 2009 to late 2010.
According to thereporter.com, Julie's ex-husband Bryan is a personal trainer for South Florida based Billy Beck III Performance Center. Additionally, he is a graduate of Will C. Wood High School and California State University.
Interesting Facts About Julie Durda
- Julie Durda was featured on the Comedy Central's show Battlebots and also appeared on EA Sports game Tiger Woods PGA in 2003.
- She had once appeared in the reality show The Bachelor.
- In 2012, she deleted her Twitter account after a verbal altercation with WTVJ Sports Director Joe Rose, who has his radio show.
- She was a member of the 2002-2004 San Francisco 49ers Goldrush Cheerleading Squad, where she interviewed players and fans for the local station.
- Before graduation, she worked as a traffic reporter in Sacramento at KXTV, continued at KRON in San Francisco, and CBS 5 in Phoenix, Arizona.
- She wished her mom and dad via Instagram on the occasion of her parent's 45th wedding anniversary on 16 June 2018.
- When Julie is not working, she likes working out, playing football, chilling at the beach, and attending charity events. She also finds her guilty pleasure in having chips, french fries, and M&Ms.