Jason Pohl is an American TV star, chopper designer, an Industrial Designer, who is commonly known for a demonstrated history of working in the design industry. Skilled in SolidWorks, Computer-Aided Design (CAD), Concept Sketching, and Modeling, Jason now works at Orange County Choppers.
He first began his career in 2004 as an animator at Incredible Technologies based in Arlington Heights, Illinois. In the same year, Jason also worked on a digital pinball prototype licensed by Orange County Choppers. After completing the project, the founder of OCC Paul John Teutul, got impressed with Jason and approached him to join the team.
Now, Jason works as a lead industrial designer at Orange County Choppers.
Jason Pohl's Wiki, Age
Jason Pohl was born on 2nd July 1981 in Mendota, Illinois. After completing his high school, he planned on joining the U.S. Marine Corps. However, after being awarded the August Holland Scholarship, he decided to attend the Illinois of Art-Schaumburg. In 2004, Jason graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts.
Orange County Choppers as Senior Designer in early 2004
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Jason Pohl has an estimated net worth of $500 thousand
Married Details With Wife
Jason Pohl is married to Krystle Goodman. The couple exchanged their wedding vows on 2nd October 2010.
They are also parents to three children, Maxton Gabriel Pohl (born on 23rd August 2014), Kipton Kenneth Polh (born on 8th August 2016), and Cashton (born on 25th March 2019).
Jason Pohl with his wife Krystel Pohl and three sons Maxton Gabriel Pohl, Kipton Kenneth Polh, and Cashton on 25th May 2018 (Photo: Krystle Pohl's Facebook)
Professionally, Jason's wife Krystel works as a Physician assistant at Orthopedics and Sports Medicine which, she joined in 2011.
She completed her education from Ithaca College with BS Athletic training/Exercise Science, Valley Central High School, Montgomery, New York, and Pace University, New York, with Masters in Physician Assistant Studies.
- Jason wished his son Cashton on his 1st birthday on 2nd March 2019.
- His wife posted a picture of their wedding day on 3rd October 2012 on their anniversary on her Facebook account.
- He shared a picture of his three sons enjoying the water on 13th June 2019 on his Instagram account.
- Three months after joining Incredible Technologies, he also started working for Orange County Choppers in April 2004—there he secured his position as Senior Designer.
- Jason's current working place Orange County Choppers is the subject of the popular reality series American Chopper and its spin-off American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior.
- His primary job at OCC is to covert two-dimensional drawings into three-dimensional plans.