Gianno Caldwell is an American political analyst and news correspondent. He is the founder of Caldwell Strategic Consulting. He is a paid consultant for government and non-government organizations for bipartisan. Caldwell was recently hired as news commentator making him a new face in journalism.
As much as Gianno is outspoken about his career, he is very reserved when it comes to talking about his romantic life. Despite being an active user of social media, he has yet to reveal his better half in public.
Gianno Caldwell Personal Life: Is He Married Or Single?
Gianno Caldwell, being a public figure, tends to keep his personal life strictly undercover. He is very active on social media but has not disclosed anything about his own life. The only post he makes about is his work life and posts related to global news.
From his social media, Caldwell seems to be a workaholic. Caldwell seems to be focusing on his career and delivering the public his best. Apart from that, he shares some humorous ex-girlfriend meme in one of his Instagram posts.
From Another American News Correspondent: Mary Bruce Married, Husband, Age, Family, ABC News, Salary
With a few research on his love life, it seems he has no girlfriend or wife and has no thoughts of marrying as well.
Usually, it is normal that single people when they hit their 30's are suspected to be gay. The doubt about their sexuality becomes stronger when there isn't a single hint on their love life. However, it is not right to suspect that Gianno is gay as he has not yet spoken in this matter.
Gianno Caldwell’s Short Bio
As per wiki sources, Gianno Caldwell was born on 27 December 1986 in Chicago, Illinois, USA. During his childhood, he dreamt of being a pastor or an elected official. He grew up in a struggling family. His mother was a cocaine addict, and he was ashamed of it.
At the age of 10, he went to live with his grandmother. Caldwell describes her as a loving and faithful woman but financially incompetent. She could not provide enough for him and his siblings.
Gianno Caldwell with his grandparents (Photo: Gianno Caldwell's Instagram)
Gianno worked as a plumbing assistant with his father and grandfather which made him realize his responsibility and the importance of work. He wanted to be an elected official because he was keen to help the people in addiction just like his mother.
When he was 16, he was already working for the federal government. Eventually, he worked as Director of African American Outreach for the DuPage County Republican party. Gianno Caldwell regularly shares his thoughts with Fox News, CNN, and other news corporations. He is also a news analyst for the Fox News.
Caldwell is known for supporting Donald Trump on his presidential campaign and disagreeing with Hilary Clinton. He made a statement about it as well saying black lives do not matter to Clinton but black votes. Caldwell is criticizing Trump for his recent comments as well.
Gianno Caldwell is the founder and principal of Caldwell Strategic Consulting. His bipartisan frim is based in Washington, D.C. Although his years of accomplishments, his net worth is not public.
Wiki Facts About Gianno Caldwell
- As a child, Gianno wanted to be a Pastor or an elected official.
- He provides his unique analysis and perspective to national media outlets on Fox News channel, Fox Business channel, CNN, Sway in the Morning, VH1, BET, HLN, TV ONE, and One American News Network.
- As a veteran in legislative affairs, media, and advocacy, Gianno has spent almost two decades providing his intellect, expertise, and skills to causes ranging from his hometown, Chicago, Illinois, to presidential campaigns.
- Gianno was named one of Red Alert Politics’ “30 Under 30” Award winners in 2016. He also helps organizations grow more efficiently through his firm, Caldwell Strategic Consulting.
- In 2017, during Memorial Day weekend, his younger brother and two of his friends were shot during the Chicago gun violence. When his brother and his friends were sitting in a car on the south side of Chicago, two men walked up to the window and fired 25 times. Though his younger brother made it out alive, his best friend was dead on the spot.