American actor and singer Brett Gray is well recognized for his breakthrough role as Jamla Turner in the Netflix original television series On My Block. He portrayed the character in all ten episodes of the series.
Apart from his movies and television career, he has also released a couple of singles, including No Ones Else and Old Thing Back. He turned into a music producer after announcing his EP Easy Daze in 2018.
Bio - Age And Parents
Brett Gray stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches (1.72 meters) and weighs 68 kg or 150 lbs.
He was born as the younger son to Holly Gray and Jeffrey Gray on 7 August 1996 in Philadelphia, the US. He has an elder brother named Brandon, who has served in the US navy.
Bretty Gray with his mother on 23 July 2018 (Photo: Holly Gray's Instagram)
Bretty went to Philadelphia High School and graduated in the Creative and Performing Arts.
Is Brett Gray Dating?
American actor Brett Gray was single, as confirmed from his tweet in April 2019. Brett himself made it clear about his singlehood on the tweet when one of his fans replied on his tweet, saying, "sir, I heard you were still single tho." On Brett's own words;
That's the part I'm still struggling with
Since then, he has not given any sorts of hints regarding his love life.
Movies & TV Shows
Brett Gray made his first TV show appearance on the Chasing Demons episode of the crime drama TV series, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit in February 2018, where he played the role of Reggie Price.
Likewise, he has played in a few series like Wild N Out in 2018, When They See Us in 2019, and Red Carpet Report in 2019. Likewise, he has played in movies like Tortoise in 2015, Metrocard in 2016, and Afterparty in 2018.
More Cast From Law & Order : Special Victims Unit : Who Is Alexandra Breckenridge Husband? Married Life, Children Details
As for 2020, he is filming a movie Three Blacks and a jew Into a Bar.
Interesting Facts On Brett Gray
- The birth sign of Brett is Leo.
- His mother's birthday falls on 24 August.
- If not an actor, Brett would love have become a chef.
- He considers Will Smith as his role model.
- Brett is the LGBTQIA specialist at Colorado College and supports gay people.
- He was first encouraged by his family and friends to pursue a full-time career in acting.
- His favorite singer is Usher.
- Brett has a pet dog named Stormi.
- While at High School, he took a part-time job at McDonald’s.
- He is also a sporty person as he was raised in playgrounds as a young boy.