Kaitlyn Herbst is a well-known television personality who works as a traffic and weather anchor on Global News Morning based in Canada since July 2011.
Although she is seen presenting traffic news and updates on television, she initially started as a traffic reporter for radio, with her experienced, she later found her feet on to the television with Global BC Network.
Although Kaitlyn Herbst was born and raised in Canada, she embraces a mixed ethnicity of German and Irish.
For her education, she studied at the British Columbia Institute of Technology from 2004 to 2006.
Moreover, the birthday of Reporter Kaitlyn Herbst happens to be on the 2nd of August.
Is Kaitlyn Herbst Married?
Yes, the traffic anchor of the Global BC, Kaitlyn Herbst, is married, and the name of her husband is Kyle Chapman.
Moreover, Kaitlyn does not seem to be comfortable sharing about her personal life, and that is why she has not revealed any of her wedding or husband’s details as of now.
Pregnant News, Baby
Unlike her marriage or her husband’s details, Kaitlyn Herbst has been very open about her baby and news relating to the baby.
Kaitlyn Herbst shares the picture with her husband Kyle Chapman and baby Ryann on 3 June 2019 (Photo: Kaitlyn Herbst's Twitter)
On 15th September 2018, she firstly announced on the national television, Global BC, that she was expecting to welcome her baby by late February 2019 with her partner Kyle.
And when she finally gave birth to her baby girl, Ryann, on 23rd February 2019, her colleagues shared the news again on TV and congratulated her.
As of now, Kaitlyn has been parenting her daughter with her husband, Kyle while living in Canada.
After completing her graduation in 2006, Kaitlyn Herbst immediately started her career as a producer at CKNW radio from 2006 to 2007, where she researched new stories and invited guests for the talk shows on CKNW.
The same year, in 2006, she also got associated with CTN for Global News, where she worked as a helicopter traffic columnist till 2011.
Moreover, she was then hired by Global television in 2011 after her brilliant presentation of television reporting as a helicopter reporter.
Interesting Facts About Kaitlyn Herbst
- Kaitlyn shares a great bond with her married sister with whom she is often spotted in red carpets.
- She is a sports lover, and amongst all, her favorite sport is soccer and softball.
- She resides in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- She not only loves her job, but the journalist is obsessed with her cat and often flaunts her cat on her social account.
- She enjoys serving Global BC in the community by attending, covering, and narrating stories regarding charity events.
- She maintains social media handles like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter; her Instagram account is kept private.