BigNik is famous for applying his own brand of unique comedy on Vines and YouTube. He roasts himself on his vlogs and does not seem to care about what or how people come to think of him.
This hit vine star is now into rapping recently with his rap music videos published on his YouTube channel. BigNik is really on a next level with the rapping added to his career.
BigNik’s Bio; Real Name With Age
BigNik was born on 11 September 1998. His real name is Nik Keswani. Although he was born in Boca Raton, Florida, he grew up in Naperville, Illinois. Nik was born to Anil Keswani, a medical professor and Vaishali Keswani, an optometrist.
BigNik who possesses an Indian ethnicity grew up with his two siblings, Sarina and Devina. Devina is a transgender whom BigNik found it very disturbing at first to face the fact that he has no brother but a transgender sister.
Nik Keswani and his family (Photo: mirror.co.uk)
Nik suffers from a rare form of dwarfism causing deformity in his body. Due to dwarfism, his height is around 3 feet. Even his eyes are affected by the dwarfism. He is blind on his left eye due to retinal detachment, which is common for kids with this type of dwarfism.
Nik is an inspiring figure with a bold and motivated attitude even in the worst situation possible. He is already mocking the social stereotypes and haters by running his channel as “Big.”
BigNik is quite famous for his branding of comedy vines in his videos. It all started when he was in a wheelchair after an extensive leg surgery that he went through. He just wanted a way to distract his mind from the pain and frustration but instead got his passion.
Nik made a video when he was in a wheelchair and just in two months it blew up making him famous on social media. This made him more excited and motivated to make more videos. He started making Vines and again making him one of the most anticipated internet sensation.
Booming with fame in Vine, many fellow Viners wanted to collaborate with him in the online business. In late 2017, when Vine was officially shut down, he had a total fan following of over 2.9 million when he was just at the age of 18.
After shutting of Vine, he started making videos and uploading it on YouTube. As of now his channel TheNikKeswani has over nine hundred thousand subscribers. Due to his fame, he has amassed an estimated net worth of $300 thousand. Moreover, since he is just a rising star, his relationship and other details are not made publicly available.
Fast Facts About BigNik
- BigNik was born Nik Keswami to parents of Indian origin in the US. His mother, Vaishali has a medical degree and is a practicing optometrist and his father; Anil is also a medical professional.
- Nik started recording Vines as a method of passing the time and distracting himself as he used a wheelchair for six months due to painful leg surgery.
- When not ‘Vining’ he studies and spends time with his friends. He loves to play video games.
- Nik collaborated on a video with fellow Vine stars, Brent Rivera and Jake Paul in 2014.
- He has been featured in People Magazine, LA Times, Vogue, and MTV News.
- Won an award at the Social Slam Selfie Event.
- Nik became good friends with another blogger, David Dobrik when he first started making videos. He has also worked with many other platinum producers, including DJ Flippp who produced his song "Switch Up."