Rob Giles is an award-winning singer and songwriter, who is best known for composing solo albums like You're Not Listening, When We Were Happy, I Don't Know Anything at All Anymore and Please (I'm Just Getting Started).
Likewise, he has also provided music for movies and TV shows where one can hear his music on hit television shows like Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill, Brothers & Sisters, and Laguna Beach.
In addition, Rob has had worked with artists and music labels such as Andy Summers of The Police, Willie Nelson, The Dixie Chicks, Collective Soul, Universal Records, The Rescues, Christopher Guest, and Tony Award winner Sara Ramirez.
Rob Giles, who hails from the United States of America, celebrates his birthday on the 15th of May every year.
Married To Actress Caterina Scorsone
Rob Giles is married to actress Caterina Scorsone with whom he resides in Los Angeles. Caterina is a Canadian actress, who has been part of successful movies and television shows like Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Alice, Castle, and Missing.
Know About The Personal Life Of: Meredith Vieira Young, Husband, Children, Family, Show, Net Worth, Bio
The singer-actress duo has been managing their personal life very private. However, Caterina once disclosed through an Instagram post that she and Rob have been married for ten years as of June 2019; they got married in June 2009.
Rob Giles and his wife Caterina Scorsone are parents to their three adorable and beautiful daughters: Eliza Giles, Paloma Michaela Giles, and Arwen Giles.
Rob Giles with his wife Caterina Scorsone and first two daughters Eliza Giles & Paloma Michaela Giles on 28 June 2019 (Photo: Caterina Scorsone's Instagram)
The youngest one to come in the family is Arwen, who was born in December 2019, whereas rest to elder kids Eliza and Paloma were born on 6 July 2012 and 8 November 2016, respectively.
Interesting: Marilyn Denis Engaged To Wedding With Husband, Son At Age 60?
Rob’s second daughter, Paloma, is diagnosed with Down syndrome due to which her physical growth has been delayed along with her being slow to understand things.
Nonetheless, Rob and his wife have been providing her with all the necessary care, which would surely help Paloma to learn things easily.
5 Things To Know About Rob Giles
- Rob has starred in a few short videos, TV shows, and movies playing small roles; his acting credits include Confessions of a Teenage Jesus Jerk, Headlights, Glee, and My Sister's Keeper.
- His wife gave birth to their third daughter, Arwen, at the age of 38 and second daughter, Paloma, at the age of 35.
- He is a proud member of Green & Bloom and the President of Wordsmith Makeshop, a nonprofit company that aims to bring art and charitable energy together.
- He uses Twitter for social media interaction where his username is @RobGiles and has over 2K followers.
- He has also penned stories for film and television and sold two spec scripts to Warner Bros in 2015.