Matthew Koma is an American pop singer and a songwriter who is currently associated with a band named Winnetka Bowling League, an alternative/indie band that is signed to RCA Records.
Over his career, he has delivered some notable songs along with popular artists, including "Spectrum" with Zedd, "Years" with Alesso, "Wasted" with Tiësto, "Sparks" with Nicky Romero and Fedde Le Grand, and "I Wish" with The Knocks.
His Bio, Age
Matthew Koma was born on the 2nd of June 1987.
Moreover, his birthplace happens to be Seaford, Long Island, New York, and follows the Jewish religion.
Married To Hilary Duff, Wedding Details
Long-time lovers, Matthew Koma and Hilary Duff, have now decided to fly off together as they are now officially married.
Adding to that, Matthew and his now-wife Hilary Duff, American actress best known for the comedy show, Lizzie McGuire, arranged a small and low-key wedding ceremony at home, inviting only family and close friends on 22nd December 2019.
Matthew Koma and Hilary Duff get married on 22 December 2019 (Photo: Matthew Koma’s Instagram)
The wedding ceremony started at dusk inside their LA house; similarly, the reception took place in a white tent in the backyard.
After the ceremony was over, the newlywed couple used their Instagram to share the news to their followers, where Matthew captioned his wedding picture by writing, “for the rest of forever... 12.21.19.”
Dating History, Children
Matthew Koma stared his love story with Hilary Duff a few months after first meeting her in early 2017.
The two even announced the arrival of a new member in their lives after over a year of dating. They welcomed their first baby daughter, Banks Violet Bair, on 25th October 2018.
Read About: Darren Le Gallo Wiki, Net Worth, Amy Adams
Surprisingly, it was not the first time Hilary was becoming a mother because she also has a son, Luca, 7, from her ex-husband Mike Comrie.
Even though the couple gave welcomed their daughter together, they only exchanged the rings in May 2019.
Quick Facts About Matthew Koma
- He has written Grammy Award-winning song “Clarity” sang by Zedd which won the award in 2014.
- His song “Spectrum” had reached the number one list on the US Hot Dance Songs Billboard.
- His wife, Hilary Duff, has starred in popular films like The Lizzie McGuire Movie, A Cinderella Story and Cheaper by the Dozen.
- Around 2012, he was in a relationship with singer Carly Rae Jepson.
- He enjoys over 252K followers on his Instagram, whereas, his wife enjoys more followers than him, as she has over 13M followers on her Instagram account.
- His birth sign is Gemini.