Who would have known a lady who refused to audition for NBC's singing reality show-The Voice would make it to the finale and even grasp the 3rd position?
It’s none other than Katie Kadan, a finalist and a third position holder of the show The Voice.
She is an American singer who made an appearance in the seventh season of The Voice premiered on the 23rd of September 2019.
Katie was amongst the four finalists in the grand finale of the show, representing coach; John Legend.
Although her fellow contestant, Jake Hoot, took away the trophy on the night of 17 December, she was praised for her singing by the judges and the audiences.
For the last time on the stage of The Voice, Katie performed the songs like; Merry Christmas Baby along with her mentor, John Legend, Aerosmith’s I Don’t Want To Miss a Thing and a new single- All Better.
'The Voice' Katie Kadan Bio
Katie Kadan celebrates her birthday every 4 th March. Born in 1981, she was raised by her parents in the United States.
Katie was born to father Omar Kadan and mother, Cathy kadan.
Aside from her parents in her family, she also has a sister, Sarah Kadan.
Katie Kadan’s Married Status
Katie Kadan, who has created the buzz in her nation for coming 3rd in The Voice, is yet to get married.
Katie Kadan performing on the finale of the voice, the seventh season on 17 December night (Photo: Katie Kadan's Instagram)
As of now, she remains the most eligible bachelorette in her hometown, Chicago.
Inclination Towards Music
Katie Kadan developed a strong passion for music from a very early age.
You Might Like: Who Is Jake Hoot? Meet The Voice 2019 Winner, Exclusive Facts
As she was brought up in the musical family where her mother and sister would perform in the church, she did not need to go through much hardship.
In addition to growing up listening to her mother’s lullabies, Katie gives all the credits to her mother, Cathy, for inspiring her to make a career out of music from the very young age of 3.
Facts You May Want To Know About Katie Kadan
- Katie, by the age of 10, had joined All God’s Children Choir in Chicago and remained a member throughout her formative years.
- Determined to be the best, she joined the piano lesson, and her teacher was Dennis Nuccio.
- John Legend was the first judge to turn around with a broad smile on his face at the blind audition, and that drove Katie to choose John as her mentor among the four judges in The Voice.
- She is already an established artist and has released her solo album with ten tracks. Aside from that, Katie is also a band member of The Rockwells.
- Katie always had low self-esteem due to her body size. But, today, everything has changed, and she is proud of herself.