Casey Reinhardt is a reality television personality best known for her appearance on Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County, Cupcake Wars, and The Hills.
In addition to a reality TV career, she has also competed in numerous beauty pageants including Miss California Teen USA and Hawaiian Tropic Teen. She also runs her charity organization called, the C.A.S.E.Y.
Casey Reinhardt was born on 1st July 1986 in Beverly Hills, California, but was raised in Laguna Beach, California as the daughter of John Reinhardt and Kelly Roberts. After her parents' divorce, her mother married Duane Roberts, inventor of the frozen burrito and owner of the Mission Inn, a historic landmark hotel in Riverside, California. She also has older brother Doug Reinhardt.
Another Television Personality You May Know About: Lucy Mecklenburgh Weight Loss Diet, Height, Who Is Her Boyfriend Now?
Casey studied Psychology and Pre-Law at Pepperdine University in Malibu, California and graduated with a degree in Psychology in 2010.
Casey's brother Douglas Francis Reinhardt, also recognized as Doug Reinhardt, is a former American baseball player, sports agent, and television personality. He has played for the minor league baseball with the Los Angeles of Anaheim and Baltimore Orioles organizations and has also made an appearance on the hit television show The Hills.
Casey Reinhardt's Married Details; Children
Casey is married to her long-time boyfriend Sean Brown: founder, and CEO of GO VC, venture capitalist, and technology entrepreneur.
Casey and her husband first met as children at a skating rink in Aspen, Colo from where the romance bloomed. On 12th August 2015, the couple got engaged and Casey wrote on her Instagram account,
"My breath is taken away... I've never felt happier in my entire life!!! I love you so much @seanmbrown1!!!! How lucky am I to have found my soulmate... I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!!!!! Happiest day of my life!!"
Following the couple's 6-month-long engagement, they exchanged their wedding vows in a romantic sunset wedding in Newport Beach, California.
Casey Reinhardt with her husband Sean and children at the Caribbean Sea on 9th January 2020 (Photo: Casey Reinhardt's Instagram)
Now, Casey and Sean share two children a daughter named Kensington Kelly Brown (born on 16th August 2016) and a son named Sean Duane (born on 18th January 2018).
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Casey has garnered a net worth of $2 million.
- Casey has a birth sign of Cancer.
- In 2002, she founded the C.A.S.E.Y. foundation to promote the importance of education and the positive effects it has on building success.
- Casey has also worked with other charities like the Orangewood Children's Foundation, Olive Crest Children's Foundation, and the Riverside Humane Society Pet Adoption Center.
- In 2007, she started her own lip gloss named "Kiss By Casey."
- On her wedding, Casey wore a lace gown with a sheer patterned bodice, a tiara, and a veil and her husband wore a white tuxedo.
- At her wedding, singer Sara Bareilles song Casey and Sean's special song 'I Choose You.'
- Casey's husband happens to be the nephew of the late Nicole Brown Simpson and his first cousins, the children of OJ Simpson attended the wedding.