The Russian beauty, Anastasia Shubskaya, is a professional model, actress, and filmmaker. However, these many talents are not the only cause of her ever-growing fame.
She is also known as the wife of Russian ice hockey winger, Alexander Mikhailovich Ovechkin, the captain of Washington Capitals of the National Hockey League (NHL).
Anastasia Shubskaya's Age, Height
Anastasia was born on the 16th of November 1993 in Switzerland. The stunner now stands to a height of 5 feet and 7 inches (1.70 meters).
Shared First Public Photo of Son, Sergei
On the 18th of August 2018, Anastasia and her hubby, Alexander, welcomed their only kid into the world and named him 'Aleksandrovich Ovechkin' as a tribute to Alex's late brother.
You May Find Interesting: Ashley Burgos Boyfriend, Daughter, Mother, Pregnant, Bio
However, it took them a year to post the first-ever photo of their smiling young one on social media.
Anastasia Shubskaya, her husband, Alexander Ovechkin, and their baby boy on 18 August 2019 (Photo: Alexander Ovechkin's Instagram)
The parents, for the first time, wrote beautiful captions on their respective Instagram accounts wishing their little bundle of joy on his first birthday.
Before this, they were really protective of Sergei, and not once revealed his face in the videos and photos they made public.
Anastasia and Alexander got married in July 2016 over a "small private wedding" at the Fourth Wedding Palace based in Butyrskaya in Moscow.
Later, in July the next year, they decided on a grand reception.
Anastasia Shubskaya shares the wedding picture with her husband Alexander Ovechkin on 8 July 2016 (Photo: Anastasia Shubskaya's Instagram)
The couple performed their beautifully choreographed dance to Bryan Adams's 'Everything I Do.'
More so, the attendees also got to witness a completely different side to Alexander. Popped out of his shirt, the athlete had jumped on stage, singing, and dancing to Boney M’s Russian-inspired hit 'Rasputin.'
The pair started dating in early 2015.
Husband, Alexander Ovechkin's Net Worth
In 2008, Alexander signed a 13-year contract extension worth $124 million with the Washington Capitals.
With a reported annual salary of $9 million, he now accumulates a net worth of $60 million.
Interesting Fact On Anastasia Shubskaya.
- Anastasia's father, Kirill Shubskiy is a Russian entrepreneur with interests in ship-building business. He was also an advisor to Leonid Tyagachev, the president of the Russian Olympic Committee as well as served as CEO of RT-Chemical Technologies and Composite Materials.
- Her mother, who died of cancer on the 16th of August 2017, was a Russian actress and film director best known for films Poor Sasha, Do Not Shoot at White Swans, and At the End of the World.
- Anastasia attracted to the drama and entertainment world from an early age, appeared in some of her mother's projects.
- She was enlisted among the "top 10 bachelorettes in Russia" by Elle Magazine in the year 2014.
- The same year, she also graduated from the Gerasimov Institute of Cinematography.