Ali Astall is an Australian talent manager, who works for celebrity agency James Grant Management. However, she is notorious for her marital relationship with one of the veteran TV presenters, Declan Donnelly.
She had even served as a talent manager for Declan for ten years before they got married.
Married Details With Declan Donnelly
Talent manager Ali Astall has been married to television entertainer and presenter Declan Donnelly since 1 August 2015.
The wedding was held at St Michael's Church in Elswick, Tyne, and Wear, where they shared their vows in the presence of 200 guests. The bridegroom's best friend Ant McPartlin was named as his best man.
Ali Astall with her husband, Declan Donnelly (Photo: Shutterstock)
Ali and her now-husband Declan were associated in a decade-old manager-client relationship before they eventually started dating in the year 2013. A year after being in a relationship, the couple got engaged, too, on 12 November 2014.
Husband: Declan Donnelly's Bio
Ali Astall's husband, Declan Donnelly, is a popular television entertainer and presenter who has hosted the shows like 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here,' 'Saturday Night Takeaway,' 'Britain's Got Talent,' and 'SMTV Live.'
Besides that, he is also popular as the other half of the comedy duo 'Ant and Dec' pair. His comedy partner Ant is none other than Anthony McPartlin.
Declan is a native of Newcastle upon Tyne, England, and a graduate of St. Michael's Roman Catholic Primary School and St. Cuthbert's High School. He was born on 25 September 1975.
Ali Astall and her husband, Declan Donnelly, are parents of a daughter named Isla Elizabeth Anne. They welcomed their daughter on 1 September 2018.
Ali Astall's Bio
Ali Astall was born on 18 December 1978, in Newcastle, Australia.
Recommended: Who Is Oliver Peck Wife? Personal Life Talks
She is the daughter of Anthony Astall, a retired pursuer, and Angela Astall, a retired air stewardess. She also has a younger brother named Simon, who is a creative music director.
6 Quick Facts About Ali Astall
- In 1996, Ali Astall appeared in an episode of The Ant & Dec Show.
- She and her now-husband Dec used to "hang out" on Valentine's Day, even before they actually started dating. They went to hang out when they were both single.
- At James Grant Management, Ali works along with Anthony McPartlin's girlfriend Anne-Marie Colbert.
- Ali has looked after clients like Fearne Cotton and Holly Willoughby while serving as a talent manager.
- Before starting a relationship with Ali, Declan Donnelly was in a longterm relationship with his childhood sweetheart and actress Clare Buckfield for 11 years—they split in 2003. Likewise, he also dated Sky Sports presenter Georgie Thompson for two years before splitting in 2011.
- On 31 March 2019, Ali was there to support her husband Dec, as he was hosting Saturday Night Takeaway on his own for the first time.