Spencer Locke is a popular face in the entertainment industry famous for her portrayal as Lynette in the 2018 movie The Final Wish.
She made her on-screen debut at a very early age of 13. Her first on-screen debut was in Direct-to-video film Kidz Bop: Everyone's a Star!
Bio- Age, Birthday & Height
Hailing from Winter Park, Florida, USA, Spencer Locke was born as the eldest daughter to Jemmy Locke and John Locke on 20 September 1991. She has a younger sister named Chelsea.
Also, Born In The 1990s: Jasmin Savoy Brown Bio, Lesbian, Parents, Is She Dating Now?
Spencer stands 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 meters) tall and weighs 53 Kgs (130 Ibs). Her bust, hip, and waist size measures about 35, 25, and 36 inches, respectively.
Spencer Locke’s Married Life
The Cougar Town actress Spencer Locke is relishing a married relationship with the fellow actor, Chris Mason. Her husband is an English actor best known for Broadchurch, Legend, and Pretty Little Liars: The perfectionist.
Spencer Locke with her husband Chris Mason on 1st December 2019 (Photo: Spencer Locke's Instagram)
Started dating in 2015, Spencer and her boyfriend Chris got engaged in 2016. Later, the couple surprised all the public by announcing their wedding—they shared the wedding vows in November 2017.
Movies & TV Shows
Spencer Locke first made her debut on television in a 2004 episode of Without a Trace. The same year, she made her film debut in a minor role in the romantic-comedy, Spanglish.
Afterward, she became unstoppable—she debuted in the movies like Untitled Camryn Manheim Pilot (2005), Mosnter House (2006), Resident Evil: Extinction (2007), Detention (2011), Captain Fin (2011), Karaoke Man (2012), All American Christmas Carol (2013), Landmine Goes Click (2015), The Elvis Room (2016), Mad Genius (2017), Insidious: The Last Key (2018) and Walk.Ride.Redeo (2019).
Likewise, she also appeared in the TV series, some of her long-running TV credits include Phil of the Future (2005), Big Time Rush (2009—2010), and Cougar Town (2009—2010).
Quick Facts About Spencer Locke
- Spencer's birth sign is Virgo.
- Her father's birthday falls on 20 October, whereas her mother celebrates her birthday on 8 September.
- Her family moved to Los Angeles from Orlando to make her acting career successful.
- At the age of eight, she was enrolled in acting classes by her parents.
- She polished her acting skills from Maile School.
- Spencer is represented by Agency for the Performing Arts L.A
- She has appeared in several advertisements for the local Orlando based brands.
- In 2016, she had to call cops to investigate the rape and murder threats she received in her Instagram account.
- Spencer is also a good swimmer.
- On 5 November 2019, Spencer and her husband Chris celebrated their second wedding anniversary.