Phoebe Tonkin is a popular television actress who started her career in 2006 with a hit Australian TV show H2O: Just Add Water, where she plays one of the main characters, Cleo Sertori.
Since then, she has played varied characters in various movies and TV shows, which has helped her in raising her fame and earn love from the audiences.
A few notable movies and TV shows of hers includes The Vampire Diaries (2012-13), The Originals (2013-present), Home and Away (2010), Tomorrow, When the War Began (2012), and many others.
Who Is Phoebe Tonkin’s Boyfriend?
The Australian actress Phoebe Tonkin, 30, is not dating anyone at the moment, which might surprise many of her followers, as they were used to see her with some partner back in the past.
As sad as the news can be, but the truth is that she has not been seen officially dating anyone after splitting with her longtime boyfriend Paul Wesley in 2017, even though he has moved on and even married Ines de Ramon, a health coach, in February 2019.
Phoebe-Paul Relationship History
Phoebe Tonkin started dating her co-star Paul Wesley, 37, in 2013 after meeting on the set of The Vampire Diaries.
Phoebe Tonkin and her ex-boyfriend Paul Wesley dated from 2013 to 2017 (Photo: Gettyimages/Entertainment Weekly)
Although their relationship ended in 2017, they had split many times in-between, which hints that they did not share a good equation so that their story could last long.
Learn About Comedian: Gabriel Iglesias Wife, Girlfriend, Parents, Height
Moreover, every relationship has its time, whether it is for a lifetime or a few years; hence, after their split too, an inside source reported that their relationship just ran its’ course.
Her Net Worth
Throughout her career, Phoebe Tonkin has worked hard enough to ensure a good net worth for herself. And the primary source of her earning is from the paycheques from her acting works.
Hence, with her earnings, she has collected a net worth of $3 million as of 2019.
8 Quick Facts About Phoebe Tonkin
- Phoebe was born on 12th July 1989 in Sydney, Australia.
- She has appeared in many commercials and has even modeled for magazines like Teen Vogue and Girlfriends.
- She was nominated for an AFI Award in 2008 for Best Lead Actress in Television Drama for her role as Cleo Sertori on H2O: Just Add Water.
- She started training for classical ballet, hip hop, tap dance, and contemporary dance from the age of four.
- She stands at the height of 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 meters).
- She learned swimming to fit in her role on the water-centric Australian TV show H20: Just Add Water.
- According to Rotten Tomatoes, her highest rated movie is Tomorrow, When the War Began which has got 64% fresh score.
- She has appeared in a total of 92 episodes of the series The Originals starting from 2013 to 2018.