Rising actor to fame, Luna Blaise is not only known for her ABC’s First off the Boat role but also her intense acting in the movie Memoria. Including acting, she is also famous for being a songwriter and a published songwriter.
Luna is quite young but has a huge fan following. Since she is strictly private about her love life, her male fans are in a dilemma about her relationship status.
Luna Blaise Single Or Dating?
Fame comes with a lot of rumors and fake news; the same goes for Luna Blaise. She has been facing a lot of talks about her relationship. Luna was rumored to be dating the social media star, Jacob Sartorius after she was invited to be in one of his music videos. Both the stars do not confirm this yet.
Luna Blaise and Jacob Sartorius in the music video of Sweatshirt. (Photo: Luna Blaise's Twitter)
Later, some other wiki sources covered that the rumored couple broke up. Since Luna is young, beautiful, and still rising to fame, a lot of rumor is bound to fly around in the Tinseltown.
Luna also tweets about wanting a boyfriend and fantasizes about going to vacation with him. She also posts about love signifying she is still single and has not found the one she is waiting for yet. She is just a teenager and still in the process of building a career so that she might be focused on her relationships along with her career.
Luna Blaise’s Short Bio: Family, Career, Net Worth
Luna Blaise was born in the year 2001 in Los Angeles, California, the USA and celebrates her birthday on 1st October. Her dad, Paul Boyd is a director and an animator while her mom, Angelyna Martinez is an actress. She was raised alongside her siblings. She has an older brother named River Boyd, whose personal details are not yet available to the public.
Luna first started her career as a model at the young age of 5. She was already working professionally in commercials for reputed brands. At the age of six, she did a small role in the movie, Vicious Circle. However, her breakthrough movie was the independent movie Memoria, based on Palo Alto short stories.
Eventually, she started acting in one of the ABC’s anticipated sitcom series First off the Boat. The fans and critics well appreciated Luna's acting as Nicole. She was also the cast of the short TV film The Breakdown in the year 2009 as the character of Loonz.
In the year 2016, she was the love interest of Jacob Sartorius in his music video of Sweatshirt. Due to her potential acting and involvement in the acting industry from a young age, she is able to accumulate hefty net worth.
Five Facts About Luna Blaise
- Luna was in many advertising campaigns, including those for KFC, McDonald's, Duncan Hines, Target, Juicy Couture, and Gap.
- In a Reddit AMA, Luna stated that she was passionate about breast cancer awareness and saving the environment. She is also active on Instagram and has grown to over 1 million followers.
- In 2016, Luna has won the Young Artist Award for the category Recurring Young Actress.
- Luna's parents noticed that she had a natural flair for acting since early childhood. From as young as when she could talk, she would recite storylines and create fictional characters.
- She started doing commercials when she was just five years old and eventually moved on to acting. Interested in acting from such a young age, her favorite pastime is to watch various aspects of a film, like a trailer, behind the scene clips, documentaries, making videos and full-length movies as well.