Canadian actress Jennifer Irwin is famous for portraying the role of Linda Michaels in the Canadian television series Still Standing (2002 — 2006).
Along with that, she has also starred in several other TV shows and movies. Her television credit includes Crash Canyon (2011-2013), Breaking In (2011—2012), The Goldbergs (2013—2019) and Eastbound & Down (2009—2013) while her movie credit includes The Mortuary Collection (2019), Fallen Stars (2017), His Turn (2013), No Strings Attached (2011) and Exit Wounds (2001).
Besides acting, Jennifer enjoys cooking and adventures like hiking.
Bio: Age, Height
Jennifer Irwin was born on 17 June 1975 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Her nickname is Jenn, and her birth sign is Gemini.
Jennifer went to McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
She has blonde hair, fair skin, and stands at the height of 5 feet 6½ inches (1.69 meters).
Personal Life: Husband, Children
Jennifer Irwin is a married woman and a mother of two sons. She, along with her husband and children, resides in Los Angeles, California.
Personal Life Related: Melissa Rivers Wedding, Son, Net Worth
However, Jennifer has managed to keep her personal life a secret. So, the identities of her other-half and kids remain under the covers.
Role In Series The Goldbergs
The series The Goldbergs is undoubtedly one of the significant projects that Jennifer Irwin has been a part of over her acting career. The series is significant for her because she has been part of 24 episodes of the series as an actress starting from 2013.
A still image of Jennifer Irwin as Virginia Kremp (middle) from the series The Goldbergs (Photo: images.spoilertv)
In this 1980s based series, Jennifer plays Virginia Kremp, who is wife to Charles Kremp and the mother of two children: Chad and Drew Kremp. Adding to that, she is best friends with Beverly, Essie, and Linda (other characters from the series).
Actress From The Goldbergs: Alison Rich Wiki, Age, Husband, Height
Besides her acting, she has also contributed as a writer for a few episodes in the series.
8 Things To Know About Jennifer Irwin
- Jennifer was nominated for the Gemini Award for portraying the character of a man-eating manipulator ‘Holly Day’ in comedy series Slings & Arrows (2003—2006).
- She worked as a cast and co-writer of the character of Kitty in the Tony Award-winning musical play The Drowsy Chaperone (1998).
- She voiced over for the lead character on the MTV’s animated Crash Canyon which was produced by The Simpsons and co-created Joel Cohen.
- In the mid-1990s, she worked with The Second City, an improvisational comedy enterprise/troupe.
- She sees Catherine O'Hara (Canadian actress, writer, and comedian) as her idol.
- She has a brother.
- She was the cast of the comedy series Michael: Tuesdays & Thursdays in 2011 along with veteran American actor Ed Asner.
- She was also nominated Canadian Comedy Awards in the “Performance by a Female in TV” category for her role in comedy series Less Than Kind in 2010.