Australian actor Toby Wallace is famously known for playing Campbell Eliot in the Netflix series The Society (2019-2020). Besides that, he has appeared in several notable TV shows/series like Romper Stomper (2018), It's a Date (2014), and Neighbours (2012).
He has also showcased his acting skills on the big screen—his roles in movies include, Moses in Babyteeth (2019), Edmund in Return to Nim's Island (2013), Albie in Surviving Georgia (2011), and Tom in Dark Frontier (2009). His debut movie was a Kriv Stenders' drama film Lucky Country (also known as Dark Frontier) in 2009.
Bio: Age, Birthday, Height
Toby Wallace was born on 11th November 1996 in London, England. Later, at the age of 8, he moved to Australia with his family. Since then, he has been living in Australia and speaks with an Australian accent.
Furthermore, he stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches (1.8 meters). His birth sign is Scorpio.
TV Series ‘Neighbours’: His Role, Series’ Wiki
Toby Wallace plays Corey O'Donohue in the series Neighbours—he got cast as a guest star for a few episodes, starting from 11th November 2012.
Another Talented Actor: How Much Is Anthony Daniels Net Worth? Books & Married Life Details
In the series, Corey is a mysterious but charming guy who meets Sophie Ramsay (portrayed by Kaiya Jones) at a gig. At the time when he meets Sophie, she happens to be going through a rebellious phase. But Corey comes as a savior for her who charms her with his goodness—they soon share a kiss too.
Young Toby Wallace in the series Neighbours in 2012 (Photo: Pinterest)
Moreover, the Australian soap opera/series Neighbours is mainly based around the lives and relationships of the residents of Ramsay Street in Erinsborough. The series was first aired on 18th March 1985. It has 8,911 episodes released as of January 2020, according to IMDb.
7 Interesting Facts About Toby Wallace
- In 2019, Toby won the Venice Film Festival’s prestigious Marcello Mastroianni prize—the award is presented each year for outstanding performance by a young actor.
- He appeared in Nicholas Verso’s film Boys in the Trees in 2016.
- He was cast in the film Return to Nim's Island (2013) alongside actress Bindi Irwin—the film was a follow up to the 2008 film ‘Nim’s Island’.
- He was nominated for the AFI Young Actor Award in 2009.
- In the Netflix series The Society, his character Campbell Eliot is dangerous and manipulative who is described as a “psychopath” by his brother Sam.
- He plays Kane in the 2018’s Stan TV series Romper Stomper. His character in the series is a young man who joins a famous white supremacist group.
- He enjoys a huge fan following of over 336K followers on his Instagram account.