Comedy actor and writer, Rich Fulcher, is known for starring as Bob Fossil in the UK’s hit television comedy show ‘The Mighty Boosh’ (1998). Along with that, his work as actor and writer for the BBC Three sketch television show Snuff Box (2006) is known amongst many. Similarly, he has also appeared in feature film High Road (2011), which also stars actors like Rob Riggle, Horatio Sanz, and Ed Helms.
Besides that, Rich published his first book ‘Tiny Acts of Rebellion - 97 Almost Legal Ways to Stick it to the Man’ in 2009. Later, he transformed his book into a live show, which did wonder at the 2011 Edinburgh Fringe.
Bio: Age, Height
Rich Fulcher was born on 18th November 1968 in Massachusetts, United States, as Richard Fulcher. He studied at Dartmouth College and earned his B.A. in government from there. In addition, he also studied acting in Chicago.
Another Talented Comedian: Gabriel Iglesias Wife, Girlfriend, Parents, Height
His birth sign is Scorpio. He possesses a chubby body and a tall height of 5 feet 11 inches (1.8 meters).
Married Life, Wife
Rich Fulcher is a married man. But his preference for keeping his life private has hindered people from knowing his wife’s identity and his married details.
However, he, timely, lets his followers and well-wishers know about the presence of his beloved wife through social media.
Rich Fulcher shares his picture with his wife on 22 September 2015 (Photo: Rich Fulcher's Twitter)
On that similar instance, he posted a picture with his wife on 22nd September 2015 from the Emmy Awards’ after-party.
TV Shows & Movies Credits
Rich Fulcher has worked in several TV shows and movies throughout his career. His television credit includes shows like Kidding, Bajillion Dollar Propertie$, Future-Worm!, Questionable Science, Top Coppers, Trexx and Flipside, Snuff Box, and The Mighty Boosh Live amongst many.
Likewise, he has starred in movies like Guy Suave: Homicidal Spy, Bury the Hatchet, and gave his voice for the character Elf in the film Arthur Christmas.
Interesting Facts About Rich Fulcher
- Rich studied together with politician Kirsten Gillibrand at Dartmouth College in New Hampshire.
- He was one of the first members of the elite Upright Citizens Brigade in Chicago.
- His first UK television show was Modern Problems In Science where he characterized Professor Fulcher; the show ran as six-episode TV series for Paramount Television with guests including Bill Bailey, Sean Cullen, Greg Proops, and Rich Hall.
- His show The Rich Fulcher Show was nominated for a Stella Artois Award at the Melbourne Comedy Festival.
- He has over 102 thousand followers on his Twitter, over 6 thousand on Instagram and over 18 thousand on Facebook.
- He had visited London from LA to do a radio show named 'The Mighty Boosh' for a small London based Radio Station 'London LIVE'. But later the success of the radio program turned the show into a TV program.