Kevin Daniels is an American television and movie actor who is best known for portraying the role of "Longinus" in the ABC series, Modern Family, and the role of "Hank" in over twenty episodes of the USA Network comedy series, Sirens.
At the start of his career, he appeared in various TV shows and short films.
He made his film debut in 1998 as Officer Lord in the TV movie, Twelfth Night, or What You Will, which was based on William Shakespeare’s play.
Moreover, the credit of Kevin’s flawless acting undoubtedly goes to his dedication as well as the training he received from the Juilliard Drama School in New York.
His Bio (Age), Height
Kevin Daniels was born on 9th December 1976 in San Diego, California, USA, as Kevin Dwight Daniels Jr.
He possesses a tall height of 6 feet 5 inches (1.96 meters).
Kevin Daniels maintains a very low profile family life due to which the information regarding his parents or his originality remains a mystery.
Know About: Candace McCowan Bio, Married, Salary, Parents
However, he has a sibling sister Keshia Durant, who he mentions and puts pictures of, on his social media usually.
His Married Status Now, Children
Kevin Daniels is divorced and has not been seen with any women post his separation with his ex-wife, Nicki Micheaux, in 2011.
Kevin Daniels and his ex-wife Nicki Micheaux at the premiere of his movie Ladder 49 on 20 September 2004 (Photo: Getty Images)
Moreover, Kevin and Nicki had got married in 2000 and also welcomed two children together during their marital life.
Their first child, a daughter named Symone, was born in May 2005 while their second child, a son named Aiden, was born in June 2009.
Now, the two children live with their mother, Nicki, whereas Kevin is expected to be propelling a single life currently.
Details Of His Ex-Wife
Kevin Daniels’ ex-wife, Nicki Micheaux, is a 1971 born American actress who has worked in various films and TV shows over the years.
Her notable film credit includes movies like Lowlife, Their Eyes Were Watching God, Ringmaster, The Replacement Killers, and Sweet Jane.
Interesting To Read: Tommy DiDario Wiki, Age, Wedding, Partner
Moreover, Nicki is also the recipient of two NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series nominations for the drama series, Lincoln Heights.
Interesting Facts Of Kevin Daniels
- Kevin has played the role of Earvin "Magic" Johnson in the Broadway play "Magic/Bird". The play shows the story of the competitive relationship between Johnson and Larry Bird.
- He is a native of San Diego, California but with time he moved to New York and Los Angeles.
- He co-starred alongside actor Joaquin Phoenix in the 2004 feature film, Ladder 49.
- Even though he is a well-known actor, his social media followers are just over 6K on Instagram and 9K on Twitter.
- He had appeared at the world premiere of his movie Ladder 49 in Hollywood on 20th September 2004, with his then-wife who was pregnant at that moment.