John Hensley is an American television actor mostly known for portraying the supporting role of 'Matt McNamara' in the FX's series Nip/Tuck (2003). He also impressed his audiences with notable appearances in the horror movies, Teeth (2007), Shutter (2008) and Hostel: Part III (2011).
His journey in the television started in 1999, playing a student who lip-syncs to kung fu talk in "The Trip Back" episode of Strangers with Candy, a Comedy Central's TV series.
John Hensley's Age, Height
John stands to a height of 5 feet and 10 inches (1.78 meters).
He was born as 'John Carter Hensley' on the 26th of August 1977 in Hyden, Kentucky.
Family Details / Ethnicity
Even though his parents separated over a divorce when he was only three, John and his sister were raised by both of their parents.
John's family tree revealed by ethnicelebs.com states that he acquires a mixed ethnicity of English, Irish, Scottish, German, and possibly other.
Dating Joel Richardson?
Telegraph.co.uk writes back on the 10th of July 2017 that John was rumored to have dated his onscreen mother, Joely Richardson, on Nip/Tuck for over a year.
John Hensley and Joel Richardson amidst their onscreen performances on FX's Nip/Tuck (Photo: telegraph.co.uk)
By the time John played Joely's teenage son on the show; he was 12 years her junior in real life.
Although the two never confirmed the speculations.
Continue Reading: Who is Tom Wisdom? Married Status, Gay, Movies
And, while John's current relationship status remains under wraps, Joely divorced her producer husband, Tim Bevan back in 2001, and together with Tim, she has a daughter named Daisy Bevan (born on 28 March 1992).
Interesting Facts On John Hensley.
- When John was offered part of the forever troubled son of plastic surgeons in Nip/Tuck, he did not feel blessed with the fortune assigned to him. Apparently, he planned not even auditioning for the role. But then, when he read the pilot, he was right away drawn to "the best piece of television" that he ever had the opportunity to read.
- He even told the producers that he was too old to play a "17-year-old kid" before he first auditioned for the role.
- According to the Celebrity Net Worth, John so far 2014, accumulated a net worth of $500k.
- He was always engrossed in the art of storytelling but did not give acting an earnest consideration as a career choice until he went to Fort Lewis College, Colorado, United States. While there, he formed an improvisational-comedy group with the other fellow students in the late 1990s.
- After graduation, he moved to New York, where he met his manager and became active in the plays and theatre. Then, at some point in the early 2000s, he relocated to Los Angeles.
- John is an avid motorcyclist.
- As a youth, between high school in Kentucky and college in Colorado, he worked at a horse ranch in Wyoming for three years.