Joel Kinnaman is a Swedish-American actor, recognized mostly for playing the lead role in the Swedish film, Easy Money (2010). The movie not just won him a huge mass of international audiences but also the Guldbagge Award for the 'Best Actor' for his astounding performance.
Born to a therapist mother and a military father, it was by chance that Joel entered the showbiz world.
Joel Kinnaman’s Dating Status
Joel is currently the happiest man on earth, all thanks to Victoria’s Secret model Kelly Gale. Joel and Kelly debuted their romance at Coachella back in April 2019. The pair was spotted walking hand-in-hand and elated in each other’s company.
Continue Reading: Adam Hicks Arrested, Dating Life, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Now
On the 15th of October 2019, Joel and Kelly made their red carpet debut as a couple, attending the world premiere of For All Mankind (2019) at Regency Village Theatre.
Joel Kinnaman attends the world premiere of For All Mankind at Regency Village Theatre with his girlfriend, Kelly Gale, on 15 October 2019 (Photo: Joel Kinnaman's Instagram)
Joel, who plays ‘Edward Baldwin’ in the Apple TV’s show, looked dashing with the lady love by his side.
About His Girlfriend, Kelly Gale
Kelly Gale is a renowned name in the runway and print work modeling world. So far, she has gathered the best experiences of working with Vivienne Tam, Tommy Hilfiger, Elle, Vogue India, and Teen Vogue, among many others.
She made her modeling debut as an H&M clothing brand model, while it was after featuring in the music video of 'Duele el Corazón' by Enrique Iglesias that earned her major fame in the first place.
Split With Wife
Joel and Cleo Wattenström called it quits, their two years of marriage in late January 2019. Although the estranged couple parted on a friendly note and the reason behind their split was never announced in media and public.
It was back in April 2016 during an appearance on The Talk, when he revealed that he secretly got married to Cleo.
When asked by the host what his tattoo artist girlfriend thought of his tattoo, Joel had corrected her by saying, "my wife."
Interesting Facts On Joel Kinnaman!
- Joel stands to a height of 6 feet and 2½ inches (1.89 meters).
- He was born as 'Charles Joel Nordström Kinnaman' on the 25th of November 1979 in Stockholm, Sweden.
- He has four sisters and is the half-brother of actress Melinda Kinnaman.
- He acquired German, English, Scottish, and Irish ethnicity from his father's side of the family. Meanwhile, his mother is of a Swedish-Jewish background.
- He has a Pectus excavatum- a congenital deformity of the anterior thoracic wall. Joel went through the corrective surgery involving the insertion of two curved metal bars attached to his ribs.
- He appeared as 'Stephen Holder' on the FOX television series, The Killing.
- He got cast as 'Rick Flagg' in the Suicide Squad film (2016).