If you have ever heard the 2005’s song 'Don't Forget to Remember Me,' sung by American country music artist Carrie Underwood, you must have wondered at least once that who had written such beautiful lines of this soulful song.
Well, the one who wrote the song is none other than Morgane Stapleton, who basically is an American singer-songwriter, and that very song was one of many songs that she had written over her career.
Her Bio (Age), Family
The birthday of 1983-born songwriter Morgane Stapleton is on the 25th of January. Her birthplace is Nashville, Tennessee, USA, and her birth name is Morgane Leigh Hayes.
Her mother was in a service at a non-public school and brought up Morgane as well as her younger sister Melissa.
Interesting To Read: Rochelle Humes Age, Husband, Baby, Net Worth
Moreover, Morgane has been graduated in Management as well as Human Science.
Her Husband, Chris Stapleton
Morgane Stapleton married Chris Stapleton, an American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and record producer, on 30th October 2007.
Morgane Stapleton poses with her husband Chris Stapleton on 23 October 2018 (Photo: Morgane Stapleton's Instagram)
The musical duo first met in 2003 when they were working at nearby publishing houses in Nashville, which brought them closer and helped them to know one another better.
Morgane and Chris even started working together where they would pen the song together and subsequently sang it too as background singers.
And sooner or later, their closeness was expected to turn into a beautiful relationship of husband and wife, which eventually happened as they tied knots after four years of knowing one another.
Pregnant News, Kids
Morgane Stapleton gave birth to a new child on 12th May 2019, which makes her the mother of five kids now.
Also Read About: Aaron Tredwell Bio, Married, Divorce, Net Worth
Chris did the announcement of the fifth baby’s arrival during a concert at New York City's Madison Square Garden, just after seven months of welcoming twins, Macon Stapleton and Samuel Stapleton, in their family.
Now the Stapleton family consists of Morgane, Chris, and their five kids, and they reside at their 311-acres home in Leiper's Fork that they bought back in 2017.
6 Quick Facts About Morgane Stapleton
- Morgane owns a jewelry store in Leiper's Fork in Williamson County, Tennessee.
- She has worked as a demo recording singer and earned $60 for a song, back in the past.
- Although she is a soulful singer, she focused more on songwriting because she was uncomfortable in performing on stage, in front of a huge audience.
- She helped her husband Chris Stapleton for his debut solo album Traveller after his team up with groups, The SteelDrivers and The Jompson Brothers, had fizzled out.
- She has over 166K followers on her Instagram account.
- She started her career in 1992, creating the tune of the song 'I Will Someday' for 'Super Grit Cowboy Band' member Curtis Wright.