Michelle Rodriguez is an Instagram star, special education teacher as well as a former basketball player who currently resides in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania of the United States.
She is most famous for being the wife of NFL linebacker Ryan Shazier, who currently plays for Pittsburgh Steelers in the NFL with jersey number 50.
Additionally, Michelle flaunts her name as ‘Michelle Shazier’ these days, which can also be noticed on her social media accounts.
Husband’s Details, Partner
Michelle Shazier or Michelle Rodriguez’s husband, Ryan Shazier, is a Florida born American football linebacker for the Pittsburgh Steelers of the National Football League.
He first came into NFL limelight after the Pittsburgh Steelers drafted him in the first round of the 2014 NFL Draft.
After being drafted, Ryan initially signed a four-year contract of $9.50 million with Pittsburgh Steelers with a signing bonus of $5.23 million.
Before his NFL draft, in the pre-draft measurables, he completed a 40-yard dash running within 4.38 seconds, which impressed teams to go for acquiring him during the player’s draft.
Michelle-Ryan Marriage Details
Michelle Rodriguez got married to Ryan Shazier on 3rd May 2019 at a hotel in Pittsburgh, where the friends and family of the pair were present, including Ryan’s player friends from Pittsburgh Steelers.
Although they wed in 2019, they were engaged since 2016 and were dating even from before their engagement.
Married Life With Partner And Child
Michelle Rodriguez has been enjoying her family life along with her partner Ryan and two kids, Ryan Jr. and Lyon Carter Shazier.
Michelle Rodriguez poses with her husband Ryan Shazier and sons Ryan Jr. and Lyon Carter Shazier on 13 October 2019 (Photo: Michelle Rodriguez's Instagram)
The youngest member of the family is Lyon, who was welcomed by his parents in January 2019 even before they were officially married.
Interesting: Brian Van Holt Married, Age, Net Worth
Moreover, speaking about the elder son of the family, Ryan Jr was not actually born to Michelle as he was born to Ryan’s ex-partner Tonika Marie.
However, she has always been close to her step-son and treats him as her own son; her closeness with Ryan Jr can also be seen through her Instagram, where she puts up pictures of him very usually.
6 Things To Know About Michelle Rodriguez
- Michelle was born on 13th August 1992 in the United States; currently, she is 27 years of age.
- She graduated in 2015 from Texas State University with a degree in special education.
- She used to be on her university’s basketball team.
- She has over 62K followers on her official Instagram handle.
- She has been friends with professional NBL players like Jordan Clarkson of Lakers and Danny Green of Spurs since they were kids.
- Her husband, Ryan Shazier, suffered a season-ending injury during a game in December 2017, which led him to be taken off the field on a backboard when he was even unable to move his legs.