Marcus Butler is one of the YouTube personalities, has won the hearts of over 4 million just by making on-the-go vlogs. In his YouTube channel, he shares the contents with a mix of hilarious sketches, light-hearted banter, and profoundly empathetic take on serious issues.
Also, he runs a secondary YouTube channel named MoreMarcus, where he uploads vlogs and reaction videos.
In addition to that, he also co-hosts the podcast Lower Your Expectations with Matt Viney.
Marcus Butler is dating Stefanie Giesinger.
The couple first met in 2016 at the amfAR gala at the French Riviera. Soon, they began dating and also shared a video of them frolicking together on a romantic break in Mykonos.
Marcus Butler with his girlfriend, Stefanie Giesinger on 24 February 2020 (Photo: Stefanie Geisinger's Instagram)
Before dating Marcus, in 2015, Stefani was rumored to be going out with German soccer player Sami Khedira. She had been in attendance at most of the matches of Sami; however, neither of them addressed the rumors to the public.
Marcus' girlfriend Stefani is a German model. She is also the winner of the ninth season of the talent show Germany's Next Top Model and has been on the cover of the German Cosmopolitan in June 2014. After winning the show, she was signed to Günther Klum's modeling agency, ONEEins.
Born on 27 August 1996, Stefanie hails from Kaiserslautern, Germany. Before the birth of Stefani, her parents immigrated to Germany from Siberia.
Marcus Butler's Past Relationship
Before Stefani, Marcus was dating his childhood sweetheart Niomi Smart, an English fashion and lifestyle blogger, and YouTube sensation. They began their relationship since they were 16 and also owned a flat together in London.
However, in 2015, Marcus and Niomi officially announced their break up on their respective YouTube and Twitter.
- Marcus' girlfriend Stefanie has a striking resemblance to his ex-girlfriend Niomi Smart.
- He stands at the height of 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 meters).
- His birth sign is Sagittarius, and his girlfriend's birth sign is Virgo.
- Marcus created his YouTube channel in 2010 as per the request of his viewers. His very first video on YouTube was clips of soccer matches.
- Stefanie was a student in high school in Rittersberg.
- Marcus has two siblings named Heidi and Natasha.
- He started a company called "Sourced Box," which ships out heathy snacks with his ex-girlfriend Niomi Smart.
- On his Instagram bio, Marcus mentions himself as a Creative Entrepreneur.
- He penned a book named Hello Life! (published on 28 July 2015). In the book, he has shared his trademark big-brotherly advice for cruising the more complicated aspects of modern living.