Modeling is a very determined job, and to be part of the profession, the model has to make sure that she/he does not go out of shape and maintain the perfect body.
Australian glamour model Jodhi Meares has not only performed this job with ease but has also become an illustration of the saying "hard work pays off." She first stepped into the fashion world after she was chosen as a Moove milk model. Soon, she made her name as a glamour model, following her establishment of swimwear label Tigerlily Swimwear.
In a journey to glamour, Jodhi hosted for FOX8's Australia's Next Top Model in 2007 and 2008. Later in 2013, she began her activewear label, 'The Upside.'
Jodhi Meares' Bio, Family
Jodhi Meares was born on 25 March 1971 in Merimbula, Australia, as Jodie. Her parents are named Denise Macpherson and John. They separated when Jodh was just two years old, and after the separation, Jodhi moved to Sydney.
Model: Sabrina Dhowre Elba [Idris Elba's Wife] Wiki, Age, Parents, Job
After her mom and dad's separation, she became more close to her mother and more estranged from her father, who died in 2012.
More so, she has three siblings: two sisters, Sophie Morgan and Kristy Meares, and one brother, Jason Meares. One of her sister Kristy does production for The Upside brand, and her brother works in finance.
Jodhi has suffered two failed married relationships.
Initially, she first got hitched with James Packer in October 1999. Their wedding, which was held in the Packer compound in Bellevue Hill, was known as the most famous wedding, which cost more than $10 million and with 700 guests.
Jodhi Meares with her ex-husband James Packer (Photo: newidea.com)
Unfortunately, in 2002, Jodhi and James ended their married life but remained the best of friends. Later, the Sydney Morning Herald mentioned that the reason behind the divorce was that Jodhi found the life of a businessman's wife hard to handle.
She remained unmarried 13 years until she exchanged her wedding vows to Nick Tsindos in December 2015. The couple first met through their friends, and the rest is history.
Related: Angel Brinks Wiki Reveals: Age, Husband, Married, Baby Father
Sadly, just after 14 months of their marriage, they split.
- Jodhi changed the spelling of her name from Jodie to Jodhi.
- She bought a fisherman's cottage in exclusive waterside Watson's Bay for $2.75 million.
- According to Celebrity Networth, her ex-husband has a net worth of $3.7 billion.
- Jodhi was once engaged to Noiseworks' frontman Jon Stevens.
- She was also rumored to have dated Australian actor Alex O'Loughlin.
- Jodhi is also known for her work in Baywatch (1989), Instafamous Competition (2018)
- Even now, Jodhi has been managing the activewear. She knew the world needs something as fashion-forward, so she got the idea to establish The Upside.