Jack Canfield is an American author, entrepreneur, motivational speaker, and corporate trainer. He is famous for co-writing the ‘Chicken Soup for the Soul’ book series, which has more than 250 titles and 500 million copies in print in over 40 languages.
Before becoming a best-selling novelist, Jack worked as a teacher at an inner-city high school.
How Much Net Worth Does Jack Canfield Have?
Writer and motivational speaker, Jack Canfield, owns a net worth of $20 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. He has managed to amass his net worth from the sales of his several successful books and income from his organizations like 'Transformation leadership counsel' (TLC) and the 'Foundation For Self Esteem' (FSE).
Net Worth Related: A Look At Andrea Lee Personal Life & Net Worth Details
In addition to that, he also earns from many of his appearances in different television talk as well as his entrepreneurship works.
Jack Canfield’s Books
The extremely intellectual author, Jack Canfield, has over 65 book credits to his name. Here is the list of a few popular books by the author / co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series:
- Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul (Chicken Soup for the Soul)
- Chicken Soup for the Preteen Soul – 101 Stories of Changes, Choices
- The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be
- The Power of Focus
- Chicken Soup for the Soul
- The Key to Living the Law of Attraction
Jack Canfield’s Personal Life, Children
Jack Canfield has been propelling a married life with his spouse Inga Marie Mahoney since 4 July 2001. Inga is also a personal trainer and yoga instructor of Jack.
Jack Canfield and his wife Inga Marie Mahoney on 25 December 2019 (Photo: Jack Canfield's Instagram)
Before tying knots with his current wife, Inga, he was married twice. Jack’s first wife was Judith Ohlbaum; they were married from 1971 to 1976. Likewise, his second wife was Georgia Lee Noble—their marriage endured from September 1978 to December 1999.
You Might Like This: Is Lashana Lynch Lesbian? What's Her Dating Status Now?
From his three martial relationships, Jack has five children altogether: Oran David Canfield (a drummer in a band, artist and bicycle messenger), Kyle Dania Canfield (a hip hop singer and songwriter), Christopher Noble Canfield, Travis Mahoney, and Riley Jane Mahoney.
Jack Canfield was born on 19th August 1944 in Fort Worth, Texas, the United States of America. He completed his BA in Chinese History from Harvard University in 1962 and a Master's degree from the University of Massachusetts in 1973.
Interesting Facts About Jack Canfield
- Jack Canfield’s organizations “Self Esteem Seminars” and "The Foundation for Self Esteem" are located at Santa Barbara, and Culver City, California, respectively.
- His parents’ names are Elmer and Ellen.
- He is a Democrat and a Christian.
- His hobbies include tennis, travel, reading, skiing, running, billiards, and guitar.
- He attributes his success to the late W. Clement Stone who was an American businessman, philanthropist, and author of the self-help book New Thought.