Aliya Janell is an American model, choreographer, and dancer. Other than that, she is the founder of the group Queens N' Lettos; the heels dance brand based in Los Angeles, California.
Besides, Aliya is widely popular for her huge Instagram fan following. She has over 2.5 million followers. On her account, she posts dance videos, personal feeds, and bold modeling pictures.
Bio (Age): Ethnicity & Nationality
Aliya Janell was born on 16 October October 1994 in the United States of America. Her birth sign is Libra.
Her single mother, who offered her a lot of support and attention, raised her. Her mom is white and originally comes from Filipino descent. Likewise, her father's name is Kevin Young, who belongs to the Black ethnic group.
The talented dancer and social media sensation, Aliya Janell, stands at the height of 5 feet 8 inches (1.72 meters) and weighs 57 kg (126 lbs). Along with that, her breast, waist, hips, and bra size measure 33 inches, 24 inches, 33 inches, and 38B (US), respectively.
Furthermore, Aliya dons dark brown hair and eye color.
Personal Life, Boyfriend
Aliya Janell is an engaged woman. She shared the rings with her long-time boyfriend, Tallie Brinson, in October 2018.
She and Tallie started dating when both of them were not as popular as they are now.
Aliya Janell and her fiancé Tallie Brinson on 19 February 2020 (Photo: Tallie Brinson's Instagram)
Her fiancé, Tallie, is also an actor, filmmaker, and cinematographer, who reached the finals of the show America's Best Dance Crew along with his group 'Strikes All-Stars.' Besides that, he has appeared in films like Endless Love and Step Up Revolution.
Personal Life Details: Michelle Relerford Pregnant, Baby, Married, Who Is Her Husband?
Tallie was born in Springfield, Massachusetts, and raised in Atlanta, Georgia.
7 Interesting Facts About Aliya Janell
- Instagram star Aliya Janell started posting on her Instagram account from October 2013.
- She also runs her self-titled YouTube channel, where she posts full-length original choreography dance videos and popular music. She has over 1.9 million subscribers on her channel.
- She has appeared in a music video with popular singer/artist Nicki Minaj.
- Her mom and dad are no more together; they were divorced.
- Her dancing interest grew since she was in elementary school. However, it was after she graduated high school in 2012 at the age of 18 or 19 years old, she decided to take dance as her career.
- In the past, she worked as host and cashier at Octopus Japanese Restaurant in Burbank.
- The most popular video on her YouTube channel is titled "Level Up" and has over 28 million views.