British actress and singer Zuleikha Robinson is renowned for her television roles as the slave Gaia in the second season of Rome (2007), and as Yves Adele Harlow in the X-Files spin-off, The Lone Gunmen (2001).
Besides that, she has also acted brilliantly on films like Hidalgo (2004), The Merchant of Venice (2004), The Namesake (2006), and in her debut movie Timecode (2000).
Zuleikha Robinson stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches (1.71 meters) and weighs 130 lbs (59 kg).
She was born on 29th June 1977 in London, UK.
However, she was raised in Thailand and Malaysia by her parents, who come from two different ethnic backgrounds; her mother belongs to Burmese-Indian-Malay background, whereas her father is of English descent.
In her family, Zuleikha also has a three years younger brother named Dr. Alastair Robinson, who is a renowned British field botanist.
Furthermore, Zuleikha Robinson, who spent her childhood and early teenage in Asia, moved to the United States to focus on her studies in her late teens.
As a result, she graduated with a degree in acting from the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in Los Angeles.
Her Personal Life: Married, Boyfriend Details
Zuleikha Robinson was married to Sean Doyle for five years from 2009 to 2014. The reason for the separation of former husband and wife still remains under wraps.
After the separation, she has not been seen dating anyone and has also hinted that she is not interested in sharing her personal life in the public.
As of now, it seems more like she has been concentrating more on her career than managing relationships.
Zuleikha Robinson maintains a net worth of over $1 million. Her primary source of net worth and earning comes from her movies and tv shows after working as an actress.
Zuleikha Robinson in a still image from 2016 drama series Still Star Crossed (Photo: Zuleikha Robinson's Website)
With her still being an active actress, she is sure to earn more in the coming days, too, and add more to her wealth.
7 Things To Know About Zuleikha Robinson
- Zuleikha played the character of Lady Capulet in the ABC drama “Still Star-Crossed” in 2016.
- She is a travel enthusiast, an aspiring painter, as well as a pet lover who owns a kitty and a dog.
- She is the ex-sister-in-law of Kelli Williams and Ajay Sahgal and ex-daughter-in-law of Shannon Wilcox.
- She has over 7K followers on her Instagram whereas she enjoys over 4K followers on her Twitter.
- She was nominated for a Monte Carlo Award in the category of Best Drama Actress for her role in the series “Lost” in 2010.
- She has portrayed the role of Amelia Hayes, who happens to be a former CIA operative and Gabriel’s wife in the 2014 movie “Intelligence”.
- Her birth sign is Cancer.