MyAnna Buring is a Swedish actress who came into the limelight with her role in the horror movie The Descent in 2005.
Her recognization reached to more wider audiences when she started appearing regularly with good movies and TV shows, including The Twilight Saga, Downton Abbey, Ripper Street, Doctor Who, and Murder Prevention.
Right now, MyAnna is excited to present her role of Tissaia de Vries in the upcoming Netflix Sci-Fi series The Witcher, which will begin streaming on Netflix from 20th December 2019.
Her Bio (Age), Measurements
The actress who flaunts her beauty with her blue eyes and blonde hair stands at the height of 5 feet 2 inches (1.57 meters) and weighs 52 kg (115 lbs).
Interesting To Read: Kerr Logan Wiki, Age, Birthday, Married, Wife, Family, Height
MyAnna Buring is the mother of a son whom she welcomed in May 2017. As someone who prefers to conduct a private life, she has not revealed the baby’s pictures as well as his name.
However, before giving birth to her baby earlier in February on that same year, she had walked out publically with her baby bump on the red carpet at the BAFTA Nespresso Nominees Party held at London's Kensington Palace.
MyAnna Buring flaunts her baby bump on the red carpet at the BAFTA party in February 2017 (Photo: PA)
Additionally, the event also became the first platform where MyAnna’s pregnancy was known to all.
Her Mysterious Personal Life
MyAnna Buring feels that her personal life is a matter that she doesn’t need to discuss with the whole world.
And while speaking to Daily Express, she said;
“I don’t talk about my personal life ever and quite early on I decided that was out of bounds.”
MyAnna also added, “I have my friends and my family I can talk to about issues in my life, so I don’t feel it’s something I need to talk to the whole world about.”
Well, she knows it very clear where her personal life is heading and does not want to bother people with her life events.
Quick Facts About MyAnna Buring
- MyAnna’s full name is My Anna Margaretha Buring Rantapää.
- Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
- Her first role on camera was as Michelle Wynne on the TV series Murder Prevention.
- Her father is an orthopedic surgeon who resides in Scotland.
- Her parents are divorced; hence she has a 13 year younger brother from her mother and step-father.
- She studied at a boarding school in Oxford and then went on to study drama and Spanish at Bristol University; later, she graduated from the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art in 2004.