Marianne Rendon is an American actress who is best known for portraying the role of Jules Langmore in Bravo TV’s original series Imposters (2017-2018).
Besides that, she has worked in a few more acting projects, which include movies like Charlie Says (2018), Mapplethorpe (2018), and Gemini (2017).
Furthermore, Marianne performed feminist country songs for a five-member all-girl musical band named Sheroes along with her friends, which also included famous actress Lola Kirke.
Marianne Rendon stands a height of 5 feet 6 ¼ inches (1.68 meters).
She was born on 15 October 1990 in New York, United States. The American native embraces Hispanic ethnicity.
Another Talented Actress: Harriet Dyer Bio: Age, Partner & Married Status, Measurements
Moreover, Marianne skilled her acting from the prestigious Juilliard School of Drama, henceforth, graduating in Drama in the year 2016.
Marianne Rendon’s family life majorly revolves around her grandparents, Beatriz and José, and her parents.
Marianne, as an active social media personality, usually shares pictures of her parents on social platforms.
Additionally, she also revealed through social media that she celebrates her mother’s birthday on the 28th of July.
On-Screen Lesbian, Imposters
As an actress, Marianne Rendon challenged her acting skills by portraying a lesbian character of Jules in the Bravo TV series Imposters.
Marianne Rendon and her co-star Inbar Lavi plays on-screen lesbian pair (Photo: Flipboard)
Jules is a passionate artist who finds herself alone and heartbroken after her wife Cece leaves her. She later finds friends in Ezra and Richard, who makes her realize that she must keep herself happy, keeping her sorrows aside.
Actress Who Is Lesbian: Openly Lesbian Zoie Palmer's Relationship Status: Partner, Kid
Furthermore, the show Imposters is an American dark comedy television series that first premiered on 7th February 2017 on the Bravo cable network with a 10-episode season. The show has two seasons premiered as of now.
9 Things To Know About Marianne Rendon
- Marianne and actress Lola Kirke are friends from their days at Bard College in upstate New York.
- She is not married as of January 2020.
- She credits comedienne Sandra Bernhard as her inspiration.
- She is a fangirl of the Bravo TV reality show The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
- She is a supporter of ‘Free The Nipple’ campaign, which promotes gender equality and supports women to be able to bare their breasts in public.
- Her first digital performance on the stage was as the understudy for the lead role in David Bowie’s musical Lazarus (2015).
- Her first movie appearance was in 2017’s film Gemini as Cassandra, while her first television appearance was in 2017’s Bravo TV reality show Imposters as Jules.
- In the series Imposters, she stars alongside actors Inbar Lavi and Brian Benben.
- She enjoys a decent fan following online with over 23K followers on Instagram and over 3K followers on Twitter.