Mamrie Hart is an American web personality, actress, comedienne, and writer. She is best known for her YouTube channel. You Deserve A Drink, which has now earned 1.14 million subscribers. She even bagged the award for Best Actress in a comedy for her channel in 2014.
Besides, she is well received for her acting in television series like My Dad the Girl Bike in 2011, Jest Originals from 2011 to 2012, The Flipside in 2013, The Most Popular Girls in school in 2014, HeyUSA from 2014 to 2015, Epic Rap Battles of History in 2016, and Fantasize in 2017.
Similarly, she has also acted amazingly in a few movies such as Fambly in 2011, Party on the 49th Floor in 2012, and Writing with Grace, Live Show Vidcon in 2016.
Bio Plus Age
Born on 22 September 1983, Mamrie Hart hails from Boonville, North Carolina, the USA, as Mamrie Lillian Hart. Her father is actor David Hart, and her mother is Caroline Mayhall. Unfortunately, they divorced when she was only nine years old. Now, Mamrie has a stepmother named Anne, who is a semi-retired teacher from The Oaks Private School. Besides, she has a brother named David and a sister named Annie.
American Actress Born in the 80s: Who Is Lily Rabe Dating Now? Her Dating Life Details
While growing up, she went to high school in Boonville, North Carolina. After completing her high school studies, Mamrie enrolled at the University of North Carolina- Chapel Hill, from where she earned a degree in theater.
Height & Weight
Mamrie stands at the height of 5 feet 8 inches (1.72 meters) with a bodyweight of about 56 Kgs (123.5Ibs). She is of Scottish and English heritage.
Who Is Mamrie Hart Dating?
Mamrie Hart has been dating a man named Chip Morgan. Chip's uncle first introduced them at a summer camp in 2006. At that time, the two were just friends as there was nothing romantic between them. Later, they started dating secretly.
Mamrie Hart with boyfriend Chip Morgan on 17 June 2019 (Photo: Mamrie Hart's Instagram)
Interestingly, together, they attended the wedding of Chip’s uncle in 2018.
Interesting Facts On Mamrie Hart
- Mamrie moved to New York to pursue a career in acting after graduating from the University.
- She is fond of dying her hair in different colors. She has often been spotted in public with different hair colors including dark brown, auburn, and ginger blonde.
- Mamrie is also a singer and she is a member of the music group, Cudzoo, and the Faggettes. The band is best known for their comedic style lyrics and electric live performance. In 2009 they released their debut The Prettiest Girls with The Filthiest Mouths.
- She made her theatrical film debut as Maxine Reynolds in the comedy movie, Camp Takota in 2014.
- Mamrie organized a live variety show called NoFilter in 2012 with Grace Helbig and Hannah Hart.
- She has also worked as an executive producer for the TV series This Might Get.
- She is good friends with actresses Grace Helbig and Hannah Hart.
- Mamrie is also a writer who wrote the script for the comedy movie, Dirty 30.
- In 2019 December, Mamrie and her boyfriend Chip landed in Japan for a short romantic break. Also, they celebrated their anniversary weekend on 3 September 2019.