Julie Klausner is a television actress known for her all-round talent: she is a professional screenwriter, podcaster, comedienne as well as an author.
Her best work is when she played the character, Julie Kessler, on the Hulu sitcom Difficult People (2015-2017). Along with acting, she is also credited for co-creating and writing for the show, which is produced by Amy Poehler and stars actor Billy Eichner.
Besides that, Julie’s podcast ‘How Was Your Week’ was recognized as “one of the few essential podcasts" by the New York Times and was enlisted as one of the best ten comedy podcasts of the moment by Rolling Stone and in GQ's Comedy Issue.
Wiki: Age, Height
Julie Klausner was born on 3rd July 1978 in New York City, United States. She studied at the School of Visual Arts in New York City. In addition, she also went on to the Upright Citizen's Brigade theater to study improvisational comedy.
Interesting: Robert Morris Bio: Details On Family & Married Life Of The Blessed Life Author
She has red hair, bright-white face and stands at the height of 5 feet 4 inches (1.63 meters).
Married Status, Husband
Julie Klausner manages a very private personal life due to that her current married/relationship status is obscure.
Along with an acting career, Julie Klausner has penned a few books over her writing career, and the published books of hers include "I Don't Care About Your Band" (2010) and "Art Girls Are Easy" (2013).
Julie Klausner appears on the cover page of her book I Don't Care About Your Band (Photo: Amazon)
Besides being a writer, she is a good reader too. While speaking to The New York Times magazine, she picked her favorite books which include “A Confederacy of Dunces” by John Kennedy Toole, “Crackpot” by John Waters, “Love, Dishonor, Marry, Die, Cherish, Perish” by David Rakoff, and “Sex Tips for Girls” by Cynthia Heime amongst many.
Read About Author: Jane Velez-Mitchell Personal Life, Married, Husband, Partner, Lesbian, Now
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Julie Klausner owned a net worth of $2 million, as of August 2016.
Seven Interesting Facts About Julie Klausner
- Julie is the head writer and Co-EP of Funny or Die Presents: Billy on the Street.
- She has written for shows such as Mulaney, Best Week Ever, The Big Gay Sketch Show, and The Triumph and Jack Show.
- She has also written for pop culture websites like The Awl and Vulture, and in 2013, she published her first young adult novel Art Girls Are Easy.
- She has worked as a college intern on the Comedy Central series Strangers With Candy which stars Amy Sedaris and Stephen Colbert.
- She was motivated to start her podcast by Patton Oswalt after he tweeted her the suggestion.
- She has over 44 thousand followers on her Instagram while she has over 129 thousand followers on Twitter.
- Married Related: She has a kitty cat named Jimmy Jazz with whom she wished to get married jokingly in 2014. She went so far that she photoshopped a picture of her and a cat getting married.