American actress Alexie Gilmore is known for her movie roles as Marjorie in Labor Day (2013), Claire Reed in World's Greatest Dad (2009), Olivia in Definitely, Maybe (2008), and Danni Martin in Surfer, Dude (2008).
Besides movies, she has also notable performances in the TV shows—her TV show/series credits are Bull (2019), The Magicians (2017), Lopez (2016), CSI: Cyber (2015), Legends (2014), and New Amsterdam (2008).
Bio: Age, Height
Alexie Gilmore was born on 11th December 1976 in Manhattan, New York, USA. She completed her high schooling from Tenafly High School and later completed her college from Allentown College (later known as DeSales University).
Relationship Status: Husband, Boyfriend
Alexie Gilmore has not disclosed any information related to her married/relationship status; hence, her current personal life information is unknown.
‘World's Greatest Dad’ Movie: Her Role, Movie’s Details
Alexie Gilmore plays Claire Reed in the Bobcat Goldthwait directorial movie World's Greatest Dad—the film was released on 21st August 2009.
Stranger Things Star: Priah Ferguson Bio: Age, Birthday, School, Parents, Family & More
Claire is a younger school teacher, who is in a non-committal relationship with the movie’s protagonist Lance Clayton (portrayed by Robin Williams). Both Claire and Lance are teachers in the same school.
Alexie Gilmore with her co-star Robin Williams (Photo: IMDb)
Moreover, during an interview with pagesix.com in 2009, Alexie explains how amazing it was to work with a veteran actor like Robin Williams in the movie. She also discussed the fun part of her sex scene in the movie—that she did with Robin—she said, “there were parts where I was telling Robin to choke me and pull my hair. It was one of the days I laughed the hardest because it was so ridiculous.”
Furthermore, the movie World's Greatest Dad was well-received by the audiences; as a result of that the movie that was made with a budget of $10 million earned over $295 million worldwide. The movie is rated 6.9 out of 10 in IMDb.
8 Interesting Facts About Alexie Gilmore
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches (1.78 meters). Her birth sign is Capricorn.
- She was born and raised in Manhattan, New York City—later, she moved to Los Angeles in July 2009 to pursue her film career.
- She has appeared as Sarah Freemont in a crossover episode of two TV show Grey’s Anatomy and Private Practice in 2009—her character is a deathly ill patient who is in desperate need of a kidney transplant.
- She made her acting debut in the comedy-drama movie Lisa Picard is Famous in 2000.
- In 2013, she acted and produced the film named Willow Creek.
- She starred alongside actor Matthew McConaughey in 2008’s movie Surfer, Dude.
- She plays the wife of the character Elijah Mundo as Devon Atwood in the series CSI: Cyber.
- She maintains her Instagram handle private—she has over one thousand followers.