American actor Lucas Jade Zumann is known for portraying the role of Milo in the horror film Sinister 2, Gilbert Blythe in Anne with an E, and Jamie Fields in the indie comedy-drama film 20th Century Women (2016).
He first stepped into the world of acting after a talent agent discovered him during an audition for a Disney talent search at the Chicago-based talent agency, 'Paskal Rudnicke Casting.' Then in 2012, he made his acting debut as a part of an ensemble cast of a stage production of the famous musical, 'Oliver!' Then in 2015, he made an appearance as a Punk #2 in a single episode of sci-fi drama web television series 'Sense8.'
Eventually, Lucas got his first significant role with the supernatural horror film, 'Sinister 2' in 2015. After then in 2016, he played the role of 'Henry Perry' in the adventure comedy film, 'Thrill Ride.'
Now, he is working in his upcoming project, Dr. Bird's Advice for Sad Poets, which is under post-production.
Lucas Jade Zumann's Bio, Age
Born on 12 December 2000, Lucas Jade Zumann hails from Chicago, Illinois. He has four siblings, and among them, he is the oldest one.
Lucas Jade Zumann with his brother on 20th August 2016 (Photo: Lucas Jade Zumann's Instagram)
For education, Lucas attended Hebrew School.
Matthew Zumann and Jennifer Zumann raised Lucas and his four siblings. His father is German, and his mother is Jewish.
His paternal grandparents are named Thomas Zumann and Kathryn. About his maternal grandparents, his maternal grandfather is the son of Arnold Herbert Goldstein, and Rae Irene Willens and maternal grandmother is the daughter of Paul E. Hill and Cyrile H. Paul.
More About Actor: Rhys Matthew Bond Wiki Reveals Age, Girlfriend, Dating, Movies
His whole family is musicians and actors—his mother did musical theater when she was a kid, and his father played a bunch of instruments.
Lucas Jade Zumann is dating Shannon Sullivan. His girlfriend is from Gracias por Venir. Chicago and studies at Rollins College.
According to his girlfriend's Instagram account, they might have started dating since the summer of 2018.
- At the age of five, Lucas' mother set him up with a camp called Dharma camp, where he learned meditation from Buddist monk.
- Still, he practices meditation and also has a secure connection with the living things around him.
- Lucas' ultimate goal is to be a spiritual healer and meditation guide.
- He is very active on social media, and his Instagram account has 1.1 million followers.
- Other than acting, Lucas also enjoys playing guitar.
- During his spare time, he pursues hobbies like martial arts, aerial arts, Parkour, Photography, and filmmaking.
- Lucas wished his mother on 14th May 2017, on the occasion of Mother's Day.
- On 8th July 2019, Lucas posted a post with his girlfriend Shannon and captioned his love for her.