Costa Ronin is a talented actor who is best known for starring as Oleg Burov in the 2014’s FX spy-drama The Americans.
Besides that, he has also worked in movies like Red Dog, The Last Resort, Fatal Contact: Bird Flu in America, Freestyle as well as in tv shows like The Circuit, False Witness (a.k.a. The Diplomat), and East-West 101.
Moreover, Costa possesses a dashing personality who dons his rugged good looks and tall height of 6 feet 4 inches (1.93 meters).
His Wiki (Age), Nationality
Costa Ronin was born on 3rd February 1979 in Kaliningrad, Russia. He spent his early childhood there as well.
Later, in 1996, Costa and his family moved to New Zealand, and then in 2001 to Australia.
Now, he might have been born in one place and, with time, he moved to many places, but he originally embraces White ethnicity and holds Australian nationality.
Costa Ronin grew up around a family that consisted of his parents and his younger brother.
However, at the age of 12, he had to see his parents separate, which is often not a good sight for a growing up teenager.
Moreover, now, Costa finds his mother in Perth, his brother in London, and for father, he just keeps him in his heart, as he passed away years ago.
On-Screen Married Life
In the series The Americans, Costa Ronin plays the character Oleg Burov, where he showcases his love angle as well, along with the storyline of the series.
As the series progresses in its second season, Oleg is seen as a lover of the character Nina Krilova, played by Indian-Russian-American actress Annet Mahendru.
However, when he cannot marry Nina because of the circumstances, he gets married to his childhood friend Elina, played by Lyanka Gryu.
A still of Costa Ronin and his on-screen wife Lyanka Gryu from the series, The Americans (Photo: Fandom)
With her, he welcomes a son named Sasha.
Five Interesting Facts About Costa Ronin
- Costa studied at Victoria University in the field of international relations and political science.
- He has acted in the theatre plays like The Wall, Traitors, The Visit and NOIR.
- He started catching people’s eyes after he made his debut in the feature film Red Dog playing the character Dzambaski.
- He is very enthusiastic about motorcycle riding and sailing; he learned sailing from his father at the age of five.
- He has been part of both Marvel and DC Comic worlds, as he is a part of Marvel’s Cinematic Universe as Anton Vanko in Agent Carter, whereas, he is a part of DC Comic Universe as Luka Volk in Gotham.