Carl Marino is a former Deputy Sheriff who shifted towards the entertainment world as an actor; he is well appreciated for his role as Lieutenant Joe Kenda on the Investigation Discovery series, Homicide Hunter.
And with his versatility in his new profession, he has been successful in gathering a massive fan following.
However, it was not an easy journey for Carl to shift to movies after been involved as a deputy sheriff in Monroe County for over a decade; he first started as a model and then started getting opportunities in television shows and movies.
His Bio: Age, Education & Height
Carl Marino was born on 26th August 1970 in his hometown Hornell, New York City.
Know More About: Tamla Kari Married, Partner, Relationship, Family
He joined Hornell High School for his graduation and after completing his graduation, he attended the United States Military Academy at West Point for two years. Later, he studied Criminal Justice at the Rochester Institute of Technology.
Moreover, the stylish actor stands at a height of 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 meters) and weighs 81.6 kg (180 lbs).
Carl Marino and his father share the same name as Carl Marino whereas his mother’s name is Carol Marino.
He also has three sibling sisters in his family.
Married Life, Wife
Carl Marino has been propelling his married life with actress Ilona Marino, a native of San Fransico, since 28th August 2010.
The two currently reside in San Francisco along with two grown-up children, a son and a daughter, from Carl’s previous marriage.
Carl Marino and his wife Ilona Marino pose with their children on 15 May 2017 (Photo: Carl Marino's Instagram)
Carl and his wife Ilona believe in charity and contributing to society; hence they usually run marathons to raise money for charity.
Interesting To Read: Is Danielle Chuchran Married? Boyfriend, Measurements, Family
In the year 2016, the pair ran 31 half and full marathons in over seventeen different states and three different countries and they claimed to raise over $100 thousand in just three years of their charity marathons.
7 Cool Facts About Carl Marino
- Carl Marino is also known by his birth name Carl Earl Marino.
- He began his acting career in his late thirties as he started with brief roles in 2009’s movies like Liquor Store Cactus and Funny People.
- He has briefly appeared as Officer Vaughn in the 2010’s Bollywood movie ‘My Name Is Khan’ which stars Indian actor Shah Rukh Khan in the main lead.
- Carl had worked for about seventeen years as a deputy sheriff in New York.
- He never participated in any stage play in school because he was very shy of the camera during his childhood.
- Over his acting career, he has appeared either as a policeman or an investigating officer in most of the films.
- Carl is also an active user of Facebook and Instagram under his name Carl Marino and username ‘@carlmarino1’ respectively.